Buying 5 Avatars.

Chii

i'll give this a try tomorrow, when i get home from .. not being home.. lmao.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

This is totally pointless...but anyhow. Since I never sold my original smiley, I made an avatar of it! It's see through and everything.

<-------------

Check it there. I put it as my avatar so you can see what it looks like on place. I'm using an avatar related to my ice sig.

chiiavi1.gif

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Sorry ill work on new avatar in morning.

I had posted this just forgot to remove, i thought i remove it and avy, at that time i thought u meant u didn't want the sig so i had em up for offers.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Heres my try.. :?

Chii-Avatar.gif

go to profile and scroll down to the avatar place, the requirements are shown there.