'The' Defeats TSL

SaDa

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

The real problem is that I'm new and was too stupid to realise that the would not pull 6-10 even when told so. Eh, only thing I can say is that I'm still new and learning. And we are going through a major reorganization which cause our pull to be massively lower than normal, on top of the fact that people got disheartened when they saw Yogosun's name on the list. If anyone's to blame here, it's me really, for accepting the war, and not thinking. I guarantee, that's not happening again. After the month period, tsl should be back and better than ever.

gl with your reworking.

when it comes to fights set up with other clans.... try to get rules that favor you. all styles will not help a clan that pulls lower opts and lack organization (stuff like that). try to do research on clans and fight fight topics whether on here or on rsc depending on the clan to get a basis of what they do. learn your clans strengths whether its binding, tanking, short prep fights, long prep fights and the like. best advice is to do alot of fights and figure out what your are good at. take it as learning and it will be easier to deal with. if you know you are going against a clan out of your league take what you can from the fight (see if you can tank for a minute or something) try to use every experience as a way to get better.

and on the yogosun note. he usually only comes to very very big events. he came along during the stealing creation introduction to the game which was nice since he could do all lvl 5 stuff :-P. in a war his 126 is the same as any others and its based on skill/exp in wars that get you to be good. i have seen 105's tank better than 120's so never be disheartened by lvls if you believe in yourself

This is truth ^^

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Why do clans give you fights but not to us? We made a mass-declaration to everyone and none of them want to war us. Cmoon, 50+ people isn't that many :(

You fail at math.... :lol: .

But I have to agree with the fact that to be honest, I find "The" more scary and declinable than BK.

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...