Some MTK help please

A_Mace

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well they say it gives a bit of extra money and after I did the quest I never tried it out.

So...

I'd like to try it but I have no idea what to put my workers on. :roll:

I want to spend 1Mill and hold it at one mill for a whole week in the chest. Or a bit higher if it's really suggested.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :D

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Put 10 on fish and 5 on flax to maximise your profit at the moment.

I would suggest you go with this.

The price of flax is going to decrease heavily when Jagex releases the new "auto-flax picker" (dear lord...) this month. So you may as well try to gather and sell as much as you can now.

As far as how much to keep in your coffers, I've heard it repeatedly suggested that if you're going to go a week before withdrawing your resources, you want to put in at least 1.4M

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I suggest 10 Fish This will pay for the 75k a day and then some and make you profit...

Then 5 on maple, yes flax is a higher profit but maple gives you nests and they will constantly then out preform flax.

No your not garunteed anything good from nests but usualy a few times a week i get something worth 30-160k from nests

Test things and see what you like.

As far as money wise if your going to put it in and only check once a week.... 1.4m will cover a week you dont want it to drop below 750k

But if you check a few times a week then i say around 1m is fine and make sure every time you check you bring something to get your popularity to max it makes a huge diffrence

Personally i check once a day, If you have accessed Fairy rings it takes only like 5 mins of your time to go to RING CIP and check for 2 min and regain popularity then go back to town

I hope i was helpful GL!