Idea for Runescape

I posted this on my clan forums, it got stepped on and stuff. My idea is, in a nutshell, an auto-bury option. I've grown tired of having to pick up hundreds and thousands of bones on end. Wouldn't it be great if we could just bury them off the ground? Here's my idea: An auto-bury option that allows you to bury bones directly off the ground, instead of having to pick them up, similar to how logs have an auto-log section.

Since I'm f2p, there's absolutely no way JAGeX is going to listen to me, so I ask a favor of one of you. Please post this on the official Runescape forums. Heck, you can take credit for it if you want (I'm not saying I'm the first to think of this). I just want to see it implemented because it will make prayer faster. :P

If you've noticed that I haven't posted this in the suggestions topic, I'll explain myself to you. This idea has been stuck in my head for a while now, and putting it in a topic like that one isn't going to attract very much attention.

67th member to join Tip.it

99 Attack

99 Strength

99 Defense

99 Hitpoints

99 Mage

99 Range

99 Summoning

99 Slayer

99 Prayer

Guest fantasy_guy

I assume that, because he has the log auto-light analogy, that right-clicking Bones on the ground would have an automatic Bury option without having to pick them up. I personally like the idea. The small things make all the difference now that RS has been revamped. :)

-Fant

Well as it is making the skill easier I would say you would need to have a spade and you would need to dig before you can use the bury all option (so that you have a big enough hole to bury them in)

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

i agree, i mean come on lazys if you have the time to fight all the monsters to get millions of bones how long would it take you to bury them? i mean all you have to do is bury it right when you pick it up and you would be golden

Hey... lets not post this on the Official Forums. This idea... is not the best I have seen. The whole point of Prayer is to take a long time (even though it isn't really that hard) and this would make it to easy (not to mention that there would be much less bones just laying around).

Don't post it... well, you can, but the flamage would scar you.

Well, in my opinion this could work. Since they're making everything else so easy, why not make prayer a bit easier too? It's too easy getting XP in skills that were harder before: Nowadays mining is 1 click, you can auto-light logs, 1 click woodcutting and so on. Why not make an option to auto-bury many bones? The only thing it would boost would be the amount of rich players getting high prayer levels fast.

Hey... lets not post this on the Official Forums. This idea... is not the best I have seen. The whole point of Prayer is to take a long time (even though it isn't really that hard) and this would make it to easy (not to mention that there would be much less bones just laying around).

Don't post it... well, you can, but the flamage would scar you.

20k says that I get no more than four flames. =P

67th member to join Tip.it

99 Attack

99 Strength

99 Defense

99 Hitpoints

99 Mage

99 Range

99 Summoning

99 Slayer

99 Prayer

Guest Cody116

ok...i need to ask one thing...what is the difference between f2p and p2p...?

is p2p members?

Cause if it is..I will suggest ur idea. That is a great idea....picking up bones sucks.

Nice idea, but no.

Skills are already being made so much easier! I think that this would make prayer devastatingly easy and that would be unfair on those who worked hard for their xp already,

==ice==

Auto-burying? come on, you all can't t be that lazy. If you look at this in the game world, prayer points come from being respectful to the dead. So mass burying bones isn't very respectful and you could say that you had no contact with the bones that were lying on the ground, so you can't make the spirtiual connection... I'm just throwing stuff out here.

ok...i need to ask one thing...what is the difference between f2p and p2p...?

is p2p members?

Cause if it is..I will suggest ur idea. That is a great idea....picking up bones sucks.

p2p is memebers and f2p is non-members