Mort Myre Fungi

purewcnub

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

As a personal preferance, I like to do it near the nature groto simply because I doubt that fungi would pay for the ppots. That said, there are places where you can bloom 3-4 things at once, but they are in the middel of nowhere. I have a spot near the groto that I use, I can get 2 fungi at once there.

I don't know if its good money or not...I never checked.

As a personal preferance, I like to do it near the nature groto simply because I doubt that fungi would pay for the ppots. That said, there are places where you can bloom 3-4 things at once, but they are in the middel of nowhere. I have a spot near the groto that I use, I can get 2 fungi at once there.

I don't know if its good money or not...I never checked.

I just had an idea...

I could go to Canfis and collect the fungi. then, after I get as many as I can, I use a house teletab. I recharge my prayer at my chapel, and use my teleportation room to go back to canfis.

I can get a full inventory with 52 prayer. Mort Myre Fungi is 700 each!

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

At 709 each, that's 17575 per inventory factoring the cost of a tab, with a tele tab and pouch (you need that druidic pouch for this, right? That quest was a long time ago) taking 2 inventory spaces. Depending how long the run from Canifis to a good blooming spot is, it sounds like decent money.

Edit: If you use a bull ant, you'd have a profit of 23611 per inv, and thats assuming you use 1 pouch per run, which doesn't seem likely.

quit

You do need a POH with an altar, but you don't want to use the Canifis portal. Instead use a mounted glory to Edgeville, bank, and then use the fariry ring across the river to go straight to the middle of the swamp. There is the perfect spot to bloom (3 logs together) about five seconds run directly to the west of the Mort Myre fairy ring...

Teatonev.png

Teatonev.png

You do need a POH with an altar, but you don't want to use the Canifis portal. Instead use a mounted glory to Edgeville, bank, and then use the fariry ring across the river to go straight to the middle of the swamp. There is the perfect spot to bloom (3 logs together) about five seconds run directly to the west of the Mort Myre fairy ring...

Pretty much it. I would use a slayer ring though as the teleport to Relleka is nearest tele to a fairy ring.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Spirit terrorbird, infinite run scrolls, Glory and silver sickle(B) + highest prayer possible... 75 is ok to fill both you and tbird.

Edge=>fairy ring DKR... some run to a 3 log spot (3 possible fungy at same time ftw)

More few run to grotto for prayer and few bonus

Glory to edge for banking

Kuddos to Cat666's for the tele that also shorten the edgeville run.

I never time myself, but it's ok herby second gathering.

Oh baby light the dark side...

I tried it for some time because i needed some fungi for summoning.

The method i used was running down from burgh de roth bank, with a terrorbird, to the nature altar grotto. Cast bloom just east of grotto on 2 logs, recharging prayer at altar when needed.

I could get 250k worth of fungi in an hour. The only cost i made was a terrorbird per 36 minutes

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png