55-60 Smithing?

Shuri

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

A good way would be to smith iron ore into bars with the ring of forging. If you happen to have a pair of brawling gloves (smithing), you can get a lot of experience fast. You can make mithril bars into mithril bolts(unfinsihed) on a p2p world. If you don;t want to risk much, you can always head over to Stealing Creation and get a few hammers after playing the minigame. You can use those and smith mithril bolts(u) as well. Now, if you want to risk something, get a few SC hammers and use brawling gloves (smithing) at a wilderness anvil on a PVP world. THat is like 8X normal experience for a short time.

A good way would be to smith iron ore into bars with the ring of forging. If you happen to have a pair of brawling gloves (smithing), you can get a lot of experience fast. You can make mithril bars into mithril bolts(unfinsihed) on a p2p world. If you don;t want to risk much, you can always head over to Stealing Creation and get a few hammers after playing the minigame. You can use those and smith mithril bolts(u) as well. Now, if you want to risk something, get a few SC hammers and use brawling gloves (smithing) at a wilderness anvil on a PVP world. THat is like 8X normal experience for a short time.

SC is the reason I'm getting 60 smithing. :D I think I might use the iron + RoF idea. Just one question. Would the iron bars sell afterward? I don't want to drain 800k and get nothing back. I've calculated that I'd get around 2m back if they sell. (including RoF prices)

Shurikennin.png

in my opinion the best way to go about it..is to buy mith bars ---make bolts----sell bolts---you get your money back with which you bought mith bars for----and just repeat. Thats what i did and gonna do it again to get to 65 smithing

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

in my opinion the best way to go about it..is to buy mith bars ---make bolts----sell bolts---you get your money back with which you bought mith bars for----and just repeat. Thats what i did and gonna do it again to get to 65 smithing

you dont get your money back its a loss now

mith bar:1191

mith bolt:79X10=790

------

50 exp per bar without sc hammer

100 exp per bar with sc hammer

4gp/exp with

8gp/exp without

foukouei.png

i'm definitely no smithing expert but i would like to throw in the thought of blast furnace mithril bolts.

blast furnace requires half the coal of normal smithing, and thus, you can make mithril bars substantially cheaper than you could under normal circumstances. with the cost of smelting your own mithril bars, and then making, and feathering mithril bolts, from my understanding, you can profit, and recieve anywhere from 40-50k xp an hour on average. take a look into it. as i've said, i havent done it myself, but i know a few who have.

Duncmac.png

2678th to 99 crafting.

duncmac.png

visit my blog! CLICK HERE!

race to crafting trim with fishing!

flamer_foe.png