Tanis5432 Blog ~(99 Con + My Amazing Accomlishment!)~

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of levels.

So Im now 26k away from 99 Woodcutting and well i have a lot of logs so what do do with those logs? Thats right make them deader then before. So I have been cutting them into Yew long (u) and gaining fletching level like killing ants when stepping on an ant hill. Oh and I got a summoning level yup 61 summoning. Got a problem with that well you can shove it! Ive had like 3 people get in my face about in game. Because my combat is too low for such a high summoning deal with it its my account.

Level Up

69Fletch.jpg

70fletch.jpg

71fletch.jpg

72fletch.jpg

73fletch.jpg

74Fletch.jpg

75fletch.jpg

76fletch.jpg

77fletch.jpg

78Fletch.jpg

79Fletch.jpg

80Fletch.jpg

82fletch.jpg

83fletch.jpg

61summoning.jpg

Extra

99combat-1.jpg

Thats right my girlfriend got her first 99!!!!

CONGRATZ HOBBIT HAS A 99! =p

We are sorry for technical diffuculies but Tanis' brain is out of the building and will be gone for a short while.

Please stand by help is on the way. Continue to wait until this message disappears...........

But really i'm tired and I have no real ideas on anything funny like i normally do blame work it kills my brain slowly I will convert to.... a moron like half the population who enters the store i work at.

I wish my grass was emo then it would cut its self.

Whoa! 69-83 Fletching in a day?

That cant be right....

How long did it take?

(GRATZ)

It took him like...four days.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

THE FINAL BATTLE WAS ALL BUT WON!

The final battle was all but won....

We all tried our best to fight off the evading swarms even the magic of a genie lamp did not save us. We were winning but there endless troops seems to over whelm my troops. Those gnomes and there trees are very crafty! I shall every day of my life try to continue to combat these vile beasts but alas I cannot do it alone I need you to help me kill the trees!

For if they go unchecked they shall one day rule the world likes days past before man could find a way to kill them!

They sent ents, and tree spirits, vile evil trees and old spirits of times past to hold us off from our victory what finally did us in was they used some sort of ancient magic that gave all the trees around the ability to walk in the open and attack us! We had thought victory was assured maybe if some of our finniest comrades could have made it we could have destroyed the beats forever. The battle continues for another day.

I leave this battle with a new hope that someday we will reclaim this land as our own! Fear that day Gnomes! Its coming soon!

(Sorry guys I couldn't think well and I may come back later and fix it to make it better and thanks for all your support)

My party went off great we all had a good time, sorry to those who came I was having a few difficulties with my computer and stuff on laptop and some other things so I didn't talk much. But <3 you all!

Oh and PS Ill try to update more often been busy ^^ and fletching is harder to post with!

PICTURES!!!!!!

LEVELUP.jpg

Capeback.jpg

TREE.png

Oh and guys post all the pictures you got!!!

Thank you all for your support!

Congratz on 99 woodcutting! Sorry I couldn't show up, but you already know why I wasn't on! Anyways, that's gratz 1/2, the second will come in game!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

W00t grats on 99 WC! :D:D:D Purple capes own though

Yeah they do...except nothing matches them!

Lol some epic screenshots!

Anyways, I found this guide on the forums. It gives me an advanced farming route. It'll probably cost around 315k and with only doing the route once, it'll get me about 40k-45k xp for one run a day. So that'd take about 2 days. I'm planning on doing herb patches maybe 3 times a day, that way I make a little profit, add about 2k to my total xp for the day, and bring the total cost down. I would only need to do that once, since I still have my curry tree seeds that I was going to use all the way to 65, so the next day I would only use my tree seeds, and then I have my 62 farm!

So looks like tomorrow will be 63 thief, 65 herb, and do that route (which would only leave like...7-10k xp left), and we'll see what time it is when I get done with that, maybe do some mining if it's still a decent time. Then the next day it would be 62 farm, Dealing With Scabaras and Rocking Out, and possibly some more mining. Then the NEXT day it'd probably be While Guthix Sleeps, and my quest cape =D. Although I like my cooking cape more, it'd be nice to bust out and do the emote now and then.

Fletching ?????

Yes I have spent most of my time fletching and then doing the random Stealing Creation game for tools for hammers to get ready for construction. I cant seem to find the level 84 level up but heres up to 90, Im currently 53k away from 91 Fletching. I just finally finished cutting and stringing all of my logs from 93 > 99 WC which was 33.5k.

83fletch.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

Fletching PC?

So after I finished cutting the bows I decided I was PC it with all of my strings to see its value!

fletchingPC.jpg

This is the value of all the Yew long bows....

PCFINISHEDFLETCH.jpg

Thats a 1,637,597 difference in prices. So I made over 1.5m just turning logs > bows =D

99 Fletch here I come!!!!!!

As a new day turns I grab my staff and head to use the ancient magic of the Fairies they are a group of dear friends of mine, They lent me there magic as a reward for saving there Queen. There magic extends all over this realm and so I use it to each day visit a small kingdom in which I am regent. I spent some time helping my dear workers collect there taxes I do not charge much just enough to make more money then I spend to help the kingdom. I don't ask for cash I ask for supplies my people gather me fish and logs each day. Once I have finished with spending some time with my kingdom I journey to a small town called Relleka where the Fremenniks live and learn the way of a real Barbarian from here I travel by boat to my final destination a small town called Neitiznot. The locals know me well for a lot of my blood and sweat have dripped onto there banks floors theres a permanent stain from where I have cut my self mistaken my hand and the wooden logs I cut. I have gained many of blisters in this quaint little village. The people here boast greatly of there strengths and they seem to drink a little much. Once in a while one of the villagers wanders in and mentions something about Kebabs and tries to hand me a beer I kindly decline and then he gets mad and storms off. As I stand here and turn these logs into bows and then string them I miss the smell of my axe hitting a tree or the cry of a bird as its nest hits the ground. As I wander off into my Illusions of the past I realize im now again dripping blood onto the floor and I quickly clean my wound and continue stringing these bows. Maybe this will get better soon I hope to my self. I wish to soon build my own house with a room devoted to the God Zamorak. (TO BE CONTINUED)

I would like you guys to rate my story its not my usually style and I would like some sort of opinions whether they are good bad or even horrible! Please be honest.