Tanis5432 Blog ~(99 Con + My Amazing Accomlishment!)~

I just received a weird-looking pm, telling me to vote in some Mechscape poll, and it claimed to be from Tip.It. However, on further examination, I realized that the website they linked me to was a fake. Which was really lucky for me because I think my password would have been scammed! So, if you received this pm too, do NOT enter your password on the website! (Just thought I'd tell you because I nearly got password-scammed, and can't imagine how many people would be scammed of their passwords).

Yup, so thats it from me, please pass the message!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received a weird-looking pm, telling me to vote in some Mechscape poll, and it claimed to be from Tip.It. However, on further examination, I realized that the website they linked me to was a fake. Which was really lucky for me because I think my password would have been scammed! So, if you received this pm too, do NOT enter your password on the website! (Just thought I'd tell you because I nearly got password-scammed, and can't imagine how many people would be scammed of their passwords).

Yup, so thats it from me, please pass the message!

Try posting it on TIF? ;)

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Evil Tree Event

While I did not get pictures of the event its self Becuase I was too busy concentrating on my trees which do give lovely wood cutting xp I think I got like 12k in 10 minutes which is rather nice reward not so great but nice xp ^^

I got this screen shot here ^^

Women.jpg

To be fair it is taken out of context I'll be nice to him he was singing the monty python Lumberjack song for the event.

But none the less was funny out of context and I thought would make a wonderful screenshot

Price Check plz!!PRICE CHECK pl0x

And the terror is over.

I abo[bleep]ly hate the Internet term Pl0x.

I can stand plz or pls but come one now Pl0x doesn't even make sense.....

I cant say much my grammar online is sub-par to say the least. But anyways was checking the new price checker.

18k.jpg

its nice says how much each individual item is worth and there total ^^

Price Check plz!!PRICE CHECK pl0x

And the terror is over.

I abo[bleep]ly hate the Internet term Pl0x.

I can stand plz or pls but come one now Pl0x doesn't even make sense.....

I cant say much my grammar online is sub-par to say the least. But anyways was checking the new price checker.

18k.jpg

its nice says how much each individual item is worth and there total ^^

free stuff pl0x?

Just kidding :lol:

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

Blogs are dead

The Adventure of Tanis and the Elder Tree!

So this morning I woke up early to do the event right after update I killed 2 Yew Evil trees. I forgot to screenshot the trees but I had fun the second yew gave me about 10k xp for 8 minutes of work. I didn't watch my exp on the first. The time for two a day resets at 4 PM pacific time. So now being 11:30 est I decide to go for 2 more. I wanted a low one and an elder.

First tree I get my hands on a regular. 2k exp for about 5 min of work there were million people so part was crap exp and other was too many people. And second I wait for an Elder claim in the Tree Hunters clan chat soon after it happens.

I got about 14k xp in 15 minutes again though decent exp but Its also a way to take a break from normal exp. And as a reward 13 Magic logs, a willow seed, and 5k not too great but.. 21 of banking was awesome I got about 15k xp in 20 minutes at yew which was better then normal exp. Screen shots below.

[hide=Evil Tree shots]Tanisvstree.jpg

Dieevltree.jpg

Some more random Elder shots:

15.jpg

14.jpg

V V V V V V V V V V V Look he was attempting to flip me off with his vines. V V V V V V V V V V V

13.jpg

12.jpg

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V VBURP!!!!!!!! V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

11.jpg

Action shot:

Actionshot.jpg

Banking: These are the animations and text.

Swirl.jpg

10.jpg

Magicbank.jpg[/hide]

Edit Blog Update: Added more friends blogs in the special thanks section at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks for posting on my blog <3: I decided to post on yours.

Nice evil tree kills, and nice Yews :thumbsup:

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Just to show you what Evil Tree Xp is like

The time is shown at the bottom of each screenshot so you can see what i got for exp and how long it took.

Exp/Time shot 2

exp4.jpg

Exp/Time shot 2

exp5.jpg

Just so you know:

For you lazy people out there thats 14238 exp over an 8 min period of time.

That equates to 106785 exp per hour if it were possible to just sit there and exp off one.

And Evil trees are not like normal trees in the fact that if you do willow or oak you get faster exp/hr.

I did a regular last night and got like 4k exp for 10 min.....

And if you can elder do hold out for elder because 85 WC requirement means less people can do them ^.^ which means longer lasting trees.

Lol :o Probably not >.> I'm dead tired from tennis lol. Doing hardcore training from like last week till the end of March or so :P 3 days without a level in Theiving! :o

Btw, how much to 97 wc? :P

The Evil Trees seem more good exp for wc than evil lol. Evil Tree = oxymoron! xD

Dumb questions directed to Tanis:

How much exp does the Elder tree give when chopped/killed or whatever

How did you 100k exp/hr

Final question, How did you get your yew logs banked automatically?

Good luck on 99 woodcutting by the way! Almost there :thumbsup:

Tommopowers.png

Tommopowers.png

Click on my signature for my Goals blog :D

The Evil Trees seem more good exp for wc than evil lol. Evil Tree = oxymoron! xD

Your right there all evil thats why I one by one am exterminating them and as far as till 97 ill get it today

Aw man... I really wanna do it, but I dont feel like playing RuneScape lol.

Your right there all evil thats why I one by one am exterminating them and as far as till 97 ill get it today

The longer you wait to do it the better really the "new" thing will die out and less people = More xp for you =D

The longer you wait to do it the better really the "new" thing will die out and less people = More xp for you =D

Lol thats so true!

Thanks for the Evil Tree birthday pic ::' ::' ::'

Lol thats so true!

Thanks for the Evil Tree birthday pic ::' ::' ::'

Your so very welcome.

Gotta find a spot to post it on the main blog post somewhere =D

Just to show you what Evil Tree Xp is like

The time is shown at the bottom of each screenshot so you can see what i got for exp and how long it took.

Exp/Time shot 2

exp4.jpg

Exp/Time shot 2

exp5.jpg

Just so you know:

For you lazy people out there thats 14238 exp over an 8 min period of time.

That equates to 106785 exp per hour if it were possible to just sit there and exp off one.

And Evil trees are not like normal trees in the fact that if you do willow or oak you get faster exp/hr.

I did a regular last night and got like 4k exp for 10 min.....

And if you can elder do hold out for elder because 85 WC requirement means less people can do them ^.^ which means longer lasting trees.

*is drooling uncontrolably*

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

Blogs are dead