Tanis5432 Blog ~(99 Con + My Amazing Accomlishment!)~

Just a random bumper!

Literly A random bumper, So today I got mime random it has changed a little bit.

You still need 4 correct emotes to win!

So lets start.

1-2.png

\'

2.png

*Wrists*

3.png

Wow that makes me sad D:

*draws black tear below his eye* :cry:

3.png

WTF thats even worse D:

*Writes suicide letter*

3.png

OMG D:

*hugs his hello kitty doll*

2.png

This mime is trying to kill me. :ohnoes:

*hides*

3.png

What Why is that one correct!!!!!!!

*hears a knock on the door* :ohnoes:

3.png

What what what..... Was that whos there. GO AWAY MIME!!!!!

*Takes a knife to the head*

3.png

Congratulations you have beaten the mime random event. You are now able to leave and claim your prize..... Oh *bleep* hes dead.... *voice from afar* Not another one.... Where are we going to hide this one.....

As far as Elder updates go ill post one tonight with 4 I have the pictures from last nights but dont feel like posting them right now.

Hope you liked my mime event!

Because your next :ohnoes: !

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay.

I guess this means Im gonna be recording and uploading another video...

Im still currently uploading wcing's vid. How much do any of you want to bet that the music will be copyrighted by WMG?

Thats right Vulxai, Strtalonn, and I are all going to get 99s on the same day!

We will have 2 separate parties but around the same time!

The first party will be mine because it will be hosted in F2P

Date and Time: 6:30 EST on March 14th(GMT-5)

World: F2P World 85

Event: Tanis 99 WC!

Second Party

Date and Time: Right after Tanis'

World: P2P 99

Event: Strtalonn 99 Thieve and Vulxai 99 Cooking

Everyone who wishes to join and come is welcome.

Time zone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Trip Alliance Out!

Be there or be circle!

I uploaded wcing's party video.

[yt]MS-PMUj_bVI[/yt]

Your party video would probably be like that. I might have to do it in multiple videos, since I can only upload videos up to 1GB and 10 minutes in size.

Im so happy the audio didnt get muted because I used songs purchased from iTunes ::'

Hey, Ks, if you send me the video, I have an account that's been made for quite a while, so I don't have a time limit, so you can shoot it as long as you want and I can upload it, if you don't want to upload multiple videos.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Wait, you have a partner account? Or your account was made when there was no limit?

I would take that into consideration. Honestly, I dont mind uploading multiple videos at all. Actually, it would be nice ::' . I get more videos up and more viewers? =P

But Im gonna think about it. Maybe I could send you a whole copy and make little copies for my account.

Wait, you have a partner account? Or your account was made when there was no limit?

I would take that into consideration. Honestly, I dont mind uploading multiple videos at all. Actually, it would be nice ::' . I get more videos up and more viewers? =P

But Im gonna think about it. Maybe I could send you a whole copy and make little copies for my account.

No, it's not a partner account, but when I made it, a Director's Account meant you had no video limit, and that's what my account is, and since Google took over, those with no limits didn't have them taken away. And if you don't mind, go ahead, it doesn't matter to me ::'

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

No, it's not a partner account, but when I made it, a Director's Account meant you had no video limit, and that's what my account is, and since Google took over, those with no limits didn't have them taken away. And if you don't mind, go ahead, it doesn't matter to me ::'

Wait, I have a Guru's Account right now. If I change it back to a Director's Account, do I still have the limit?

Wait, I have a Guru's Account right now. If I change it back to a Director's Account, do I still have the limit?

Yes, Google made it so new Director's Accounts will have the limit as well, it's just the people that originally didn't have the limit, still don't have it.

Yes, Google made it so new Director's Accounts will have the limit as well, it's just the people that originally didn't have the limit, still don't have it.

So basically the only way for me to have no limit on my videos is if I get a Partner Account?

I have been lazy....

Do you like great taste that wont fill you up? Do you love the fresh smell of bacon? Well great! Today we come to you with our new Bacon flavored gum. Yes, Thats right our new Bacon flavored gum for all you people out there who cant get enough Bacon. And its guaranteed to make your breath smell like a pan of good old grease covered Bacon! We at PorkCorp Care about your health so we added some Key vitamins to your Bacon gum and its also proven to whiten your teeth with just one use! Each piece only has 500 calories and 3 trans fats! And if that doesn't kill you the the rat poison in very bite WILL! Thats right we kill out Pigs here at PorkCorp with 100% Rat Poison! And Dont forget to try our new flavor BaconChedderAndSourCream With 2 new ways to kill you. And also dont forget our motto Its mmm mmm BaconGreaselisous!

So anyways Ive been lazy the past few days with my elder updates D: so i got like 4 or 5 to do I got Randoms on 2 so they will no be counted. Ive spent alot of time cutting wood I'm Now under 200k from 99 =D. Also spent time skilling with a friend today. And of course there will be a few random updates ^^.

Why So Serious!

Creepy

CREEPY.jpg

Outfits I cant Choose:

Green Ele':

green.jpg

Guthix D'Hide:

Green2.jpg

Guthix Robe Set:

Green3.jpg

Mr.Lag

LAGCONVO.jpg

Seeds and Keys from MTK and WCing

SeedKey.jpg

These were since level 93. I sold them last night to help fund the Green H'ween.

Squirrel got bored and sat in a nest.

clp55.png

Quick Math

Everybody run its math time :ohnoes: *RUNS AWAY*

Opps if i run away whos going to write the math section. Maybe my other personality will.

Other Personality: Hello.

Well as I said before there are only a few to update. I got random events on 2 of my 5 that I did so I'm excluding those 2.

And the reason there not a sixth is Because I did a magic today for fun go about 11k exp from it. Wasnt too bad but not an elder so not posting.

One:

clp50.png

clp51.png

Total 14019 over a 9 minute time. Thats 1557 exp per minute or 93460 exp per hour.

Two:

clp48.png

clp49.png

Total 15046 over a 9 minute time. Thats 1671 exp per minute or 100306 exp per hour.

Three:

EXPDAY91.jpg

EXPDAY92.jpg

Total 14377 over a 9 minute time. Thats 1597 exp per minute or 95846 exp per hour.

Average Time:

14238/8 = 1791 exp per minute.

9492/6 = 1582 exp per minute.

17145/11 = 1558 exp per minute.

13148/9 = 1460 exp per minute.

12790/9 = 1421 exp per minute.

14832/11 = 1349 exp per minute

10782/7 = 1540 exp per minute.

12711/9 = 1412 exp per minute.

7406/5 = 1481 exp per minute.

11903/8 = 1487 exp per minute.

14019/9 = 1557 exp per minute.

15046/9 = 1671 exp per minute.

14377/9 = 1597 exp per minute.

Average: 19906/13.

Average= 1531 exp per minute from elder evil tree.

Why is it that I always write when Im tired and struggle for ideas?

As always sorry if I made you want to fall asleep

<3 you guys.

So basically the only way for me to have no limit on my videos is if I get a Partner Account?

You know, I'm not even sure if Partner Accounts don't have a time limit, but you can't get rid of the time limit by making a Director's Account anymore. Google is straight up ruining Youtube.