few mem questions [new to mem]

maysam

1 ) where can i gather a lot of the low lvl herbs that i need

2) where can i train to 40/50/40 skills? from 30/30/30 !

3 ) some imporant quests for me to do around my lvl?

ty in advance!

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D

1 ) where can i gather a lot of the low lvl herbs that i need

2) where can i train to 40/50/40 skills? from 30/30/30 !

3 ) some imporant quests for me to do around my lvl?

ty in advance!

I only anwser Number 1 since more people will have more time to properly anwsers

There are chaos druids there found in traverly dungone Traverly is the town north west of fally entrance

heres a map

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=members_dungeon.htm

Edit: You need a quest to do Herb but if your just gonna sell the herbs not quest required

Kingmickez25.png

Use the tip.it quest calc (under special calcs). Enter all your stats and it tells you all the quests you can do and what you need to be able to do the others. It helps if you save what quests you have done on the quest list too; removes the clutter.

Quests I would consider immediatly immportant are ones that open up new lands and ones that open up new transportation systems.

Preist in Peril - open up mortania and a whole bunch of quests (if you count every quests that involves mortania or the ring of charos, theres alot of quests).

The gnome quests like grand tree to allow access to spirit trees and gnome gliders (I haven't a clue what quests opens up what).

You will wan't the fairy rings sometime in the future, thats going to be lost city>Fairy tale 1>Part of Fairy tale 2

Theres one that opens up the herblore skill, and I forget what quest.

Wolf wistle - opens up summoning.

I seem to remember sinclair mansion being a particularly fun quest.

The fremminik trials and isles quests open up the misccelania quest and lunar diplomacy (whic grant access to managing kindom and the lunar spell book).

If you wan't a good set of starter quests, I think the HAM series is good. Low reqirements. Some of teh first quests I did, though I had much higher combat stats.

Most of the quests I listed are out of your legue, but keep them in mind. Someone who joined members erlier in their RuneScape carreer would be of more help.

Still, use the quests calc and really do every quests you can. There is no better way to learn the ins and outs of memers than questing.

And for herbs, there is an alternative to the chaos druids. The flesh crawlers on level 2 of the stringhold of security are decent herb droppers. Not as good as chaos, but I suspect less crowded much of the time.

Important Quests for you to do as a new member:

Wolf Whistle (unlocks summoning)

Druidic Ritual (unlocks herblore)

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

1) Chaos druids in taverly doungen, north west of falador and south of taverly.

2)Chaos druids are good for very low level training, use mage protecting armor, take the harbs that you want but be sure to take rannar herbs. Try some slayer tasks from the level 20 slayer master.

3)http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=new_members_P2P_guide.htm

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

wat about some quests that gve me some xp towards other skills? attk range def str mage w/e

any of those i could do mayb?

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D

wat about some quests that gve me some xp towards other skills? attk range def str mage w/e

any of those i could do mayb?

Go to the quest calc under special calcs. Enter in all your stats. Find every row highlighted in green and in the rewards box hit show for each one. Those are the rewards for every quest you can do. After that, take the ones you can almost do, and show all those rewards too.