Money Drain

stevester77

Well as many money drain ideas have been preposed, I have come up with a new one thats fairly simple. One world. At one world, Jagex should make castle wars for rent. The cost would be like 750k per game. Clans can get together and fight each other and have a true clan war. Also, the money taken out of the game would not be too much to where it could damage the rs economy and cause deflation.

Any thoughts?

I like that idea alot. It could also have rules like in the duel arena, so people woudlnt come back, or use pray when they werent suppose to or something. And there could be stands aswell, so poeple would come watch. I think this a great idea, and the money drain idea on top of that is quite clever. Im all for it.

ShadowSam19.png

i like it for a few reasons i have a clan and i have thought of that for a few months and i wanted to do that and noobs kept commin on teams and also what about the limits on teams if u rent castle wars there should be no limit and u would have to give somtheing to everyone in ur clan somtheing to get in and what about the people who would want to play castlewars in that world and would not want to change worlds jagex would start hearing it so i think its a good idea but u still have a lot of things to think out and also your idea is a bit premachure to have been posted

Well as many money drain ideas have been preposed, I have come up with a new one thats fairly simple. One world. At one world, Jagex should make castle wars for rent. The cost would be like 750k per game. Clans can get together and fight each other and have a true clan war. Also, the money taken out of the game would not be too much to where it could damage the rs economy and cause deflation.

Any thoughts?

wow that sounds awesome, put up a suggestion on official forums. :wink:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

i got a better idea

bring back mage training using charge...that was the best money drain

not really, since most of the money went to other players from buying bloods than dissapearing, you didn't buy how many bloods from the shop? of course not, its not so... thinger, i forgot

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

Sounds good, it'd be perfect for group occasions if you just want to have a personal clan war or something along those lines :)

Could be flawed, though...let's say you buy your clan's way in, schedule a battle with a rival clan for a week later, aaaaaannnd your clan breaks up.

End result: you, 750k less, standing in the middle of castle, alone,

And the rival clan, grinning evilly, with 200+ ppl bearing down on your walls. :lol:

i got a better idea

bring back mage training using charge...that was the best money drain

not really, since most of the money went to other players from buying bloods than dissapearing, you didn't buy how many bloods from the shop? of course not, its not so... thinger, i forgot

meh...95% of people dont theive the blood rune chest...not many monsters bring blood runes into the game except blood velds

therefore most of the bloods are obtained from the store

This is a great idea, and while I wouldn't want to foot the bill, I'd definately try to get in some "castle wars" (hah, a pun!).

EDIT: Indeed, that is not a pun, but rather, the real title. I have been officially owned.

i like it for a few reasons i have a clan and i have thought of that for a few months and i wanted to do that and noobs kept commin on teams and also what about the limits on teams if u rent castle wars there should be no limit and u would have to give somtheing to everyone in ur clan somtheing to get in and what about the people who would want to play castlewars in that world and would not want to change worlds jagex would start hearing it so i think its a good idea but u still have a lot of things to think out and also your idea is a bit premachure to have been posted

wow i forgot about me posting this 8) . Anyways, the person in change of paying or the 2 people in charge of paying (if the clans were splitting the cost) would give jagex the list of people to be invited/allowed in. This way, no non-clan members could get in. And for new clan members that might not have gotten on the list in time, jagex can give a certain amount of 'castle war rings' to the person in charge so that you can still get in.

Any thoughts?

wow that sounds awesome, put up a suggestion on official forums. :wink:

Hmm, i guess i will :)

This is a great idea, and while I wouldn't want to foot the bill, I'd definately try to get in some "castle wars" (hah, a pun!).

i never knew it was possible to mess up a pun..?

Heh, I didn't notice he called it a rented castle wars, I missed that on my first read through. My bad.

well i think the way that u can let pplz in is a bit hard. I think that the person who buys it should pay 1mil or something to rent the arena. And also pay like 10k to buy a ring. Make it so that the person who hires can buy as many of these rings to come to this event. When the time comes for the event. Only pplz with this ring can get in. And after the match the rings all get destroyed. Money drain + awesome for clans, large and small and only invited people get in.

Or if you want you can have 2 pplz pay 500k each and each person then gets to buy rings for their team at that game etc. Might edit bit l8er, gotta go 4 a drive :P Can ne1 say drift :P