help me out with my f2p pure?

m0j0dan

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

so i havent done much pking at all since the wildy was taken out, but i've suddenly got the urge. i was looking for some tips as to what i should get my stats to and how to pk with the new system.

current stats:

49 combat

40 attack

64 strength

1 defence

62 hp

67range

60 mage

1 prayer

what should i get these stats to? also, could i get an explanation of the new pking activities and stuff? i know there's pvp worlds, fist of guthix, and bounty hunter, but im not exactly sure how they work or which is best to use.

thanks!

not really sure about f2p pking.... but i know that everyone does a scim/2h combo now to ko..... and thats all i know lol.

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

i trained my mage with cursing, teleing, and high alching. is it really necessary to get 70 mage if im F2P though?

Stay 60 mage, and well done on cursing to it. High hp will be the bane of all low level BH'ers. The maxed range/R2H'er can get 77 range, 72 str in low level BH but will only stay for a few days until hp gets the better of you, or you gain another range level.

I suggest you get 70 range, now, then max out your strength until you are combat 54. Then head into BH with range/R2H, or as a str pure only, and have a ball :)

why get lower hp? high hp is good for a pure. it really gives u the upper hand.

Not at low levels.

i dont know... its great that u can hit higher but its health we are talking about... its precious... and u can wear down ur opponents.

What we are trying to get through is that after 56 combat hitpoints are valuable, but below 56, they are secondary. They are the bane of a pure for it is hitpoints that assist in raising your combat over 55, and hence ruining your Bounty Hunter fun for a very long time as a 1 def, 1 pray pure, or even 31 pray. Only once you are 99 range, 99 str, 60 att will you find yourself once again dominating in BH, and that will be many, many months away.

Do get 31 prayer...its worth it.

Having 31 prayer allows 2 things...lower hp, same max hits and also protect item...XD

perfect for range 2hers on a low budget...

My pure at cb 54 had 40 atk 70 str and 70 range...allowing me to hit 13s with range and 23 (maybe 24) with 2h...while

risking...5k?

dont go for only 31 prayers... if u are looking for prayer then go up higher but i suggest not using it.

31 prayer goes down fast and is annoying to recharge

protect prayers will make u a "prayer noob"

and f2p dont have prayer pots to it is annoying to constantly recharge at an alter.

Stats

49 combat

43 attack

70 strength

10 defence

66 hp

70range

65 mage

1 prayer

if you want to see how to raise all these stats go to...

http://www.zybez.com

Why do u always advise defense?

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif