I Need PICTURES!

Blutters

I feel that this is the best place for this:

Basically, I need pictures of what some certain items look like when actually being worn, and not just the inventory image.

If you post these images you are helping me to decide whether or not to put the effort into get them.

If you're taking these pictures now, please use the highest brightness setting possible.

Brawling_gloves(agility).gif (Agility) Brawling Gloves (preferably while wearing the cape if you have it!)

Brawling_gloves(ranged).gif(Ranged) Brawling Gloves

Spectral_spirit_shield.gif Spectral Spirit Shield

Shark_gloves.gif Shark Gloves

Runner_boots.gif Runner Boots (PRE-HD)

There's more that I can't think of right now so I'll post them when I remember...

Please help me if you have any of those items! :D

2dgucz6.png

[hide=Pre-HD Runner Boots (And the rest of the penance stuff)]fullpenancenf0.png[/hide]

They're partially obscured, but that's the only pic I have. Sorry :?

Thanks for trying, but the reason I need it pre-HD is because I'm very, very sure that they used to be larger than normal boots. Unfortunately, they are obscured in just the wrong places... :C I think I need a side view.

I just got a pair and was disappointed to see that they're now just a light gray version of any normal leather/lightness/Canafis boots.

And the hat looks different in that picture too...

Aren't the horns the same size now?

2dgucz6.png

[hide=Pre-HD Runner Boots (And the rest of the penance stuff)]fullpenancenf0.png[/hide]

Thanks for trying, but the reason I need it pre-HD is because I'm very, very sure that they used to be larger than normal boots. Unfortunately, they are obscured in just the wrong places... :C I think I need a side view.

I just got a pair and was disappointed to see that they're now just a light gray version of any normal leather/lightness/Canafis boots.

I'm fairly sure they've always been the same size as regular boots. The horns have definitely changed - they're no longer asymmetric.

Here's a comparison picture if it helps. Taken a few minutes ago. (If anyone has any idea why any image of any size I display on TIF turns out just a little bit blurry, I would be grateful)

penance2di3.png

I'm fairly sure they've always been the same size as regular boots. The horns have definitely changed - they're no longer asymmetric.

Here's a comparison picture if it helps. Taken a few minutes ago. (If anyone has any idea why any image of any size I display on TIF turns out just a little bit blurry, I would be grateful)

penance2di3.png

Well, in that pic, the boots does seem bigger...

And you're saving it as PNG, so I don't know why it's fuzzy. It doesn't seem fuzzy to me, though.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

[hide=HD Runner Boots (And the rest of the penance stuff)]penance2di3.png

[/hide]

Well, in that pic, the boots does seem bigger...

And you're saving it as PNG, so I don't know why it's fuzzy. It doesn't seem fuzzy to me, though.

Pre-HD the boots were in between normal size and the all-the-way-up-the-leg boots they wear in Lletya.

One of the variants of the Zamorak Warriors (from ZMI) definitely wears them (a red version anyway), but I fear that they have been changed as well, although a pre-HD picture of them may be easier to find.

So yeah, I know what they used to look like, but I need a picture for proof... :J

2dgucz6.png