Helpful summoning familiars.

Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Macaws are good to get herbs when you're fishing or just sitting in a bank alching, other then the T-bird and spinner that's about it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Combat familiars are useful too. Last time I used even a spirit cobra at dust devils, I got nearly 7k attack xp before the pouch ran out. And they don't even last a full hour. That's pretty significant, considering this is a relatively low-level familiar. I mean this is a spirit cobra we're talking about. Not a titan, not a wolpertinger...just a plain ol' summoning familiar. Doesn't even need level 65. It gets even better as you level. Level 79 titans can hit 15s. Geyser titans have a max hit of 21 just with their regular attack, and even more with Boil. Summoning familiars can have an even greater effect on your damage output than super strength potions, regularly adding additional damage splats on your enemies for 10 or greater. In short, combat familiars are for the most part vastly underrated.

Foragers are useful for profit as well. A simple fruit bat can usually add about 15k gp/hr profit to whatever you're doing. For so little effort, it really adds up. A granite lobster is even more incredible if you're fishing.

Not to mention healers like the bunyip, which are incredibly useful for fighting, especially in single-combat zones when a combat familiar can't be used. The virtues of bunyips are already pretty well-known: it can eliminate the need for food completely against a great deal of foes.

The macaw has been mentioned already; it's indispensable when fighting herb droppers. And the spirit graahk is the fastest way in the game to craft nature runes. The spirit kyatt is the fastest way to train summoning, as well as the fastest way to mine & bank iron (although granite is generally better).

And I don't think it would take much to sell you on the pack yaks and steel titans. ;)

I felt that it wasn't necessary to talk about those since he is only 52 summoning, but now he knows what to look forward to.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

At 52 terrorbird is the one you'll be using the most.

Pryelord helps with assists and as a nice booster while firemaking.

Beaver helps with woodcutting.

Granite card with fishing.

Magpie if your skilling (and don't need to run or use any of the other familiars)

Combat wise, bloated leech is the best, but hold of until 57/58 before you start using combat familiars as they are a lot of hassle for little below 57.

Void spinner IMO is better replaced with a terrorbird full of monfish since it heals more and costs less.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

pyrelords do train str quite well they hit quite low but they hit every now and again add a few thousand xp a minute which will all add up in 53 summoning so i know terrorbirds and pyrolords and void spinners are as good as your getting at the moment

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots