A lending ge!

John Halo Chief

borrowing bronze dagger 10m an hour

welcome back rwt

Don't think you can barrow bronze items... :-#

Pretty sure you can lend any type of metal item out

Hmm... I'm pretty sure you can't... but I'm not 100% sure, unless they changed it?

You cannot. There is a specific list of items you can lend. It is on the knowledge base. Items not on that list cannot be lent (that's pretty much weapons below rune and armor below barrows with a few other miscellaneous objects or exceptions such as rares).

But he brings up a good point, RWT has potential this way. You just one guy to lend an item and the other guy to accept and money gets through very easy. You'd do more harm by adding price roofs and floors than good.

welcome back rwt

Hmm... I'm pretty sure you can't... but I'm not 100% sure, unless they changed it?

You cannot. There is a specific list of items you can lend. It is on the knowledge base. Items not on that list cannot be lent (that's pretty much weapons below rune and armor below barrows with a few other miscellaneous objects or exceptions such as rares).

But he brings up a good point, RWT has potential this way. You just one guy to lend an item and the other guy to accept and money gets through very easy. You'd do more harm by adding price roofs and floors than good.

Why couldn't they do that anyway? O wait, the trade limit. As long as the limit applies to that like it does normally I fully support it. :thumbup:

Hameigh.png

I feel like this would cheapen the value of certain rare items...

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

hmm that would work but it would mostly be p2p and it could not effect the normal g.e. and also you sould have 1 item every 24 hor period cap that when and item is being lent until you have it back the timer does not start

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

[hide=]

welcome back rwt

[/hide]

Honestly i dont support this idea but RWT wouldent be back because if someone had an offer for lending a BGS for 5k/h and someone wanted a bgs at 10k/h he would only pay 5k/h. Its hard to explain.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

This is the list of lendable items at the moment.

[hide=][/

Weapon

Abyssal whip

Ancient Staff

Composite bows - willow, yew and magic

Dark bow

Dragon axe, battleaxe, dagger (including poisoned versions), halberd, longsword, mace, scimitar, spear (including poisoned versions) and two-handed sword

Godsword (all types)

Granite maul

Longbows - maple, yew and magic

Rune axe, battleaxe, cane, claws, dagger (including poisoned versions), halberd, longsword, mace, pickaxe, scimitar, spear (including poisoned versions), sword, two-handed sword and warhammer

Runite crossbow

Saradomin sword

Seercull

Shortbows - maple, yew and magic

Zamorakian spear

Armour

Amulet of fury

Archer helm

Archer ring

Armadyl helmet, chestplate and plateskirt

Bandos chestplate, boots and tasset

Berserker helm

Berserker ring

Dragon boots, chainbody, full helm, medium helm, platelegs, plateskirt and square shield

Dragonhide - green, blue, red and black dragonhide body, chaps or vambraces

Farseer helm

God armour - Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak full helm, kiteshield, platebody, platelegs and plateskirt

Granite body, helm, legs and shield

Mage boots

Mystic boots, gloves, hat, robe bottom, robe top (including dark and light variants)

Obsidian cape

Ranger boots

Robin Hood hat

Rockshell helm, platebody, legs, gloves and boots

Rune (including trimmed, gold-trimmed and gilded where available) boots, chainbody, full helm, kiteshield, medium helm, platebody, platelegs, plateskirt, square shield

Seers' ring

Skeletal boots, bottom, gloves, helm and top

Spined body, boots, chaps, gloves and helm

Splitbark body, boots, gauntlets, helm and legs

Third Age helmet, kiteshield, platebody and platelegs

Third Age mage hat, amulet, robe top and robe

Third Age ranger coif, top, legs and vambraces

Warrior helm

Warrior ring

Other

Animal mask (all types)

Beret (all colours)

Cavalier and mask

Cavalier hat (all colours)

Flared trousers

Halloween mask (all colours)

Headband (all colours)

Highwayman mask

Pantaloons

Party hat (all colours)

Powdered wig

Santa hat

Sleeping cap

Top hat[/hide]

I really dont care either way. I dont lend itmes, but I know people who lend all the time. So mabey it is not such a bad idea.

I support.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=lots of quotes]

welcome back rwt

Why couldn't they do that anyway? O wait, the trade limit. As long as the limit applies to that like it does normally I fully support it. :thumbup:

[/hide]

i agree, make a limit on it and i support

• 1 month later...

What, so you can loan items out for a max of your trade limit? That's stupid, no one is going to loan out an expensive item any more then an hour or two for 30-40k. If it's unlimited, RWT is easy as mentioned above.

of course RWT is an obstacle, but u would have to pay max 1/5 of ge price (maybe lower for more expensive items?) and at least 1/10 of the price.

So the only way I could borrow an AGS is by paying 6.5-13m for 1-24 hours? Congratulations, you've found the solution to completely shut out valid trades yet allow RWT easily. This is why it isn't going to happen :|

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

What, so you can loan items out for a max of your trade limit? That's stupid, no one is going to loan out an expensive item any more then an hour or two for 30-40k. If it's unlimited, RWT is easy as mentioned above.

of course RWT is an obstacle, but u would have to pay max 1/5 of ge price (maybe lower for more expensive items?) and at least 1/10 of the price.

So the only way I could borrow an AGS is by paying 6.5-13m for 1-24 hours? Congratulations, you've found the solution to completely shut out valid trades yet allow RWT easily. This is why it isn't going to happen :|

i said u could change it for more expensive items... its right in there. and how would u RWT? ud have to buy the ags, lend it to someone, and then they only give u a fraction of what the ags is worth.

Paragon.png

i said u could change it for more expensive items... its right in there. and how would u RWT? ud have to buy the ags, lend it to someone, and then they only give u a fraction of what the ags is worth.

Shall I spell it out for you, oh wise one? First of all, the only way it would work is if Jagex set the EXACT price limit for EVERY item, saying you can loan out x item for y per hour, no less, no more. Given a few incidents with price controlling and how players react, I doubt this would make anyone any happier.

Now, let's get this concept of RWT through your head. According to your scheme, I could loan my AGS out for 1/5 of GE price, or 13m. So I put an offer up in the GE for "LOANING AGS 1 HOUR 13M!!!". Now is anyone in his right mind going to take it? Of course not! But if I want to RWT, I can pay a company to 'borrow' it in order to give me my 13m. It can be done with smaller ticket items too - a BGS can still be loaned out for 4m an hour, and I can do whatever I want (including log out) during that hour.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Then every person like me would be really, really annoyed. I can loan out my claws for as much as 2m a day. Talk about a way to DRASTICALLY nerf loaning, make it a huge hassle for eveyone involved, and generally piss off players. Explain the advantages of it again?

DeviledEgg24.png

How about another ge, but with borrowing and lending? like u put in borrowing bandos godsword, 20k for...5 hours, then when someone makes that deal, theyll put it in ur bank and u can go get it. :mrgreen:

wow, dude nice idea, i would love that too. :mrgreen:

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

why thank u, actually smart one.

Y'know, your awfully pompous for someone who can't even devise a method to prevent RWT in his suggestion.

That being said, I'd love this idea too. Except I think the rants forum would be clogged when RS got shut down in a few months from RWT. So I guess Jagex decided that they'd rather keep running their game then run it a few months with your brilliant idea before shutting down.

DeviledEgg24.png

Then every person like me would be really, really annoyed. I can loan out my claws for as much as 2m a day. Talk about a way to DRASTICALLY nerf loaning, make it a huge hassle for eveyone involved, and generally piss off players. Explain the advantages of it again?

lol... maybe u forgot the whole "lending" part of the equation. if that 2 mil was for 24 hours, wouldn't that be worth it? i would guess that if u have good str, d claws would be as good as a gs, and ppl lend those for 200k-500k (yep) an hour.

Paragon.png