Clicking Throuh Interface?

eXyle

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

A lot of times when I want to click something on the interface I click whatever is behind it too.

It especially happens a lot in the GE when I want to pick an item and click on it, I also walk to the spot that was behind the item.

It seems to happen totally random, it can happen 5 times in a row or not at all.

I also had it happen trying to close a skill guide and I walk to wherever the X to close it was.

Same thing happened with closing the bank.

It seems to only happen with things that close afterwards. Like it closes to fast so my mouse is still clicking?

The_Brodly.png

I sometimes do that too, when chatting with NPCs.

In your example in GE, are you sure you are not double clicking? As the interface disappears momentarily when it switches screen, thats what I see it as anyway.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

I have also noticed the bug with walking to where you clicked the X on the skill guides but I think if you click on the bottom left of the x it wont do that.

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

It's a bug. Pretty sure it happens to everyone. Submit a bug report, and then do your best to deal with it until it gets fixed. I've found that it happens less often if I use mouse keys to click.

1337th post ::'

It's a bug. Pretty sure it happens to everyone. Submit a bug report, and then do your best to deal with it until it gets fixed. I've found that it happens less often if I use mouse keys to click.

1337th post ::'

It does no good,Jagex can't find the bug in the code.::' (don't ask how I know this, I just know).