Let the Light Rise - Latest

X V3 N 0 M X

text should be one color only so it is easily readable. otherwise nice.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Useless opinions. It has nothing to do with the actual image, stating that all RS sigs are bad, how are those suppose to help me?

It's going to look bad no matter what you do.

It won't look good.

Why thanks a lot, that was quite helpful!

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

They're quite right, although I have actually seen some decent RuneScape signatures, it's still usually a no-no. You wouldn't start with a low quality, blurry, jpeg-erized stock image, so starting with a screenshot of a game that just doesn't look great isn't the best idea either.

Apart from that, V1 is a lot better. The second version looks pixely, blurry and LQ because of the glowy effects. V1 is also quite blurry and the effect on the text and blurred background don't work, but it's better.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

^ LOL!

Pretty much everything I would've said has been covered. But lets see if I can add to this. The signature is too filtery. RuneScape signatures almost never look good. This is again, one of the cases in which it doesn't look good. You just piled on filters, added text and filtered that and called it a signature. However if there's anything I like about it, it's the fact that the brightness matches the "theme" of angels, if you will.

It's not bad, but it's not great. I don't want to discourage anyone, but if it means being brutally honest to get through to someone or help them, I will.

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png