Tbfgraphx14. Final Day.

Hey it's Tbf. I've been enjoying Runescape since December 05. Made a few friends here and there, got my levels up and whatnot. But after two years I started to play less and not get my skills up. I just liked to merchant on the Grand Exchange, so I was only on Runescape about 30 minutes a week, I was also free play during this time. I made a good friend and trusted him, and last night I guess he cracked into my account and transfered 18M of the 30mil I had accumulated on my account. It's not really a lot but it's kind of hard to swallow because I've been working a year for it. And I have no one to blame but myself for this happening. I'm not asking for sympathy here or anything but just rate my account based on a light Runescape player. Attack and Woodcut were always my favorite skills, but never got 99. By the way, I got a month of free members thanks to that friend :P. Maybe I'll be back on, but right now I don't plan on on playing in the near future. Have a good one, thanks. :)

The items are my gold, old castle wars tickets and my beloved egg rings. 104 combat by the way.

final3uu7.png

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Awww... you always seemed to be around back when I was most active with TIF. It's very sad to see you go, and oh no... I just got all that nostalgia from world 99 edgeville.

I would take one member like you any day over 100 of the new arrogant kids we have around here.

lalalasig2.png