I high alched my blue party hat :O

adzino

Yes i did it. I recorded a video with it. I was planning to quit anyway, jsut thought ill do it in a great style. Sol everything from my bank ( except the pwnage outfit :P) and bought the p hat. ATM i dont thnik ill quit, i want to start all over again, and get my whole bank bank :D Ill get 76 fishing or woodcut magics :) Anyway heres the video. I dedicate it to Death Human1 aka Runescapefan123 - my best RS friend :D

Recorded by laggy camtasia and my lagy comp :x But it works.... Snoop Dogg - Tha Shiznit in the background :D Enjoy :P

Click here to watch alch

Upload Video and Images - Putfile

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its just my crappy comp, but all I see is a black screen (I'm on an 7 year old gateway with windows 98 right now :P ). I can still hear Snoop Dogg in the background tho :lol:

Anyways, that's an interesting way of quitting. *cough*youshouldajustgivenittome*cough* :P I would of just done a massive drop party.

And now you're not gonna quit?? LOL. Right after you alch your party hat. :oops:

You probalby dont have the codecs if you see a black screen.

And for fame... I know it was very stupid, bot oh well, for a couple days people will speak only about me :D

And about the quitting. I feel like a noob that jsut started the game, its the best moment, i thnik ill still play a bit :D I was getting bored trying to get my skills ultra high, also i had every quest done so no real goals. Ill see, ill maybe go back to the game, maybe ill jsut get 10k and quit :P Well see :D

EDIT: It syas that the ivdeo compresion is TSCC. So maybe some experiened player will tell you waht to download. And i know you dont believe me, 6 posts, but i got 115 posts on RuneVillage, my account is 92, and soon some mod will tell you its safe. I did the most stupid thing in RS :D

Well, i am a idiot that wants to be fameus. If i was a liar, i wouldnt be a idiot, and i wouldnt be a liar if i were a idiot. Anyway i check my MPEG 2 Codec and it is Elecard MPEG2 Decoder Package. Maybe this will help...

I'd be inclined to believe you, if for no other reason than just saying you alched one doesn't do anything. Who cares about low post count? We're all hiding, really, behind these cloaks of internet anonymity. I applaud your choice to play RS your way, and refusing to bow to the wisdom of the masses that would say not to do what you did with that particular set of pixels under your control. Best of luck with a return, and hope it inspires a bit more excitement for the game for you.

Also, though, you might try posting the codecs, or you might try converting it to a better-known and more commonly used medium.

Edit: I see you did post the encoder, I'll give it a run.

Yeah, its only a game, but i idd the msot stupid thing in game. I always wanted to do it, and when i got the cash i did it. But you can post that im stupid , dumb etc. I feel good with it :D It was a bit fun, i could actually do a drop party, but chosen the high alch

Anyway someone on RV said that if you open it with quicktime it works, you can try it

That was... ehm... interesting. Kinda disappointing to see the amount of money you made of it though. I would have expected a bit more than that. :(

For those of you that cannot see the video, you need to install the TSCC codec that you can download from here: http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/codec.asp

For optimal viewing pleasure, choose the 800 pix wide display.

Xena_Dragon.png

here you go guys.. a sig for you all :)

highalch.gif

and its within the 300x150x30 limit for tip.it.

thanks to whoever codedd it to gif.. (saw your post but did nto rememebr your name)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!