45 days left for 79-99 fletch o.O

El_Mexican

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

ok so i hav 45 days left of membership and i wanted to know how much time would it take to get 99 fletch? I am 79 fletch

I normaly play 1 hour from Mon-Fri, I normaly dont play on Sat or Sun.

I have about 5mill

If u can post more than one option that would be nice ^^ thx

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

See the episodes by order

Mhdln92.png

Are you saying you play one hour a week? or one hour a day = 5 hours a week?

Either way if I remember right, you can string about 1k/hr, Sorry if I'm wrong someone correct me, I got my cape a long time ago, back when getting it made you money :thumbsup:

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

This and this are a couple of options.

You are going to be hard pressed to get 99 if you only play an hour a day. If that is the case you might just work on something else unless you just have your heart set on fletching. But I dont know how many (for example) yew bows you need. I know I need to make and string like 65.000 and I am 85. Why are people always so vague when asking for help. Do people even take the time to see how much of what they need to do before asking questions?

in4F.gif

Are you saying you play one hour a week? or one hour a day = 5 hours a week?

Either way if I remember right, you can string about 1k/hr, Sorry if I'm wrong someone correct me, I got my cape a long time ago, back when getting it made you money :thumbsup:

1 hour every day, except sat and sun

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

Mhdln92.png

You are going to be hard pressed to get 99 if you only play an hour a day. If that is the case you might just work on something else unless you just have your heart set on fletching. But I dont know how many (for example) yew bows you need. I know I need to make and string like 65.000 and I am 85. Why are people always so vague when asking for help. Do people even take the time to see how much of what they need to do before asking questions?

the second link just takes me to the ge

Mhdln92.png

the second link just takes me to the ge

Thats its purpose.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

If you are going to be f2p for a while you may just try cutting yews for when you come back to p2p if you want 99 fletch so bad. Meantime you could train your agility so you can make those trips to yews and back to bank quicker on f2p. And throw something else in there so you don't die of boredom training your agility.

I am going to be upfront, blunt and honest with you. I don't think you can get 99 fletch in 45 days playing five hours a week. Especially if you are having to buy everything with 5 mill. And if you spin your own strings, well, I know damn well you won't get it.

in4F.gif

If you are going to be f2p for a while you may just try cutting yews for when you come back to p2p if you want 99 fletch so bad. Meantime you could train your agility so you can make those trips to yews and back to bank quicker on f2p. And throw something else in there so you don't die of boredom training your agility.

I am going to be upfront, blunt and honest with you. I don't think you can get 99 fletch in 45 days playing five hours a week. Especially if you are having to buy everything with 5 mill. And if you spin your own strings, well, I know damn well you won't get it.

I can sell some stuff, i can get up to 30m i believe

and maybe i wont be p2p again for a long time.

Mhdln92.png

I have no idea how you plan on going about fletching. Work with us here. Are you going to buy logs and strings. You going to buy logs and flax and spin strings. Do you have any inkling of a plan thrown together what so ever? Do you have any supplies already. Are you going to buy bows and string them.

Are you going to alch said bows. Do you have to buy the natures to if you are.

You're killing me.

Either way, only playing five hours a week, and you have 45 days left. I honestly don't think you are gonna make it. Thats why I suggest maybe thinking of something else to do. Maybe go for getting 99 woodcutting and you could have a bit of your starting stock when you can go for fletch again. I notice you have some decent levels. Some not so decent. Maybe try to balance out your character while you still are p2p?

Edit: Just for when you do come back and see this. Judging by how much you said you play, you are not going to get 99 fletching by the time you go f2p. I am not being mean. I am trying to keep you from setting yourself up for disappointment. If you want to work on fletching that is fine. Go for it. Just don't expect to be able to have 99 fletch when you go f2p, cause it ain't happening.

in4F.gif

I have no idea how you plan on going about fletching. Work with us here. Are you going to buy logs and strings. You going to buy logs and flax and spin strings. Do you have any inkling of a plan thrown together what so ever? Do you have any supplies already. Are you going to buy bows and string them.

You're killing me.

Either way, only playing five hours a week, and you have 45 days left. I honestly don't think you are gonna make it. Thats why I suggest maybe thinking of something else to do. Maybe go for getting 99 woodcutting and you could have a bit of your starting stock when you can go for fletch again. I notice you have some decent levels. Some not so decent. Maybe try to balance out your character while you still are p2p?

Edit: Just for when you do come back and see this. Judging by how much you said you play, you are not going to get 99 fletching by the time you go f2p. I am not being mean. I am trying to keep you from setting yourself up for disappointment. If you want to work on fletching that is fine. Go for it. Just don't expect to be able to have 99 fletch when you go f2p, cause it ain't happening.

ok

Mhdln92.png

You're killing me.

thats kinda the point i posted this :wall:

Mhdln92.png

Regardless of why you posted. You aren't going to get 99 fletch in the amount of time you said you would be playing.

You might as well squash that [cabbage]. Most people would come on here and tell you what it is going to take and fail to tell you you aren't going to be able to do it in that time out of fear of it coming off wrong.

Im being real with you so you know that [cabbage] ain't [bleep]ing happening. Go ahead and fletch if you want, but you ain't get 99 fletch in 45 days playing five hours a week. I don't care if you have 100 million gold pieces. So I said fletch if you want, but you may want to think about doing something else possibly instead since the 99 is a pipe dream at this moment so to speak.

in4F.gif

I'm not particularly sure what or if there is a cap on bolts p/whatever, but I do know that you can bolt different bolts, take a break, do something else (like get more money) while waiting or something.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

As other people have said, I really don't think you'll make it :( But its gonna be a close shot, in my opinion. Addy bolts are good exp (up to 180k an hour), but I'm not really sure how that method goes about, sorry. In any case, I really think that you should just train some members stats with the 45 days you have left :) Or play more and get 99! :D

But seriously, you might as well just get 99 cook :P Its faster and you can do it in F2P, and the level of respect isn't really different between Fletch and Cook. And Cook cape is purpleeee!