Duradel and me

Davix12

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well I was training slayer and Duradel gives me a Hellhound task... Ok i killed all these dogs...

Hi Duradel I wanna kill more monster... Ok! kill Hellhounds!!!

Hmm... Ok.. Finished the task..

Duradel!!! I wanna kill more monsters!!

Duradel: Ok, kill 131 hellhounds

Then I was like: :evil: :evil: :evil: 3 hellhounds task!

Ok... I'm very unlucky... But my way from 55 to 68 slayer was: Fire giants, hellhounds, kalhpites and black dragons..

[/hatesduradel]

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

You should be happy, high xp tasks are all good.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I block Hellhounds. No drops, and they are no better xp than most other tasks. Also, they are constantly crowded.

Your level is 68, so Duradel's best tasks (Nechs, Gargoyles, Abyssals, Spiritual Mages) are all only unlocked at a higher slayer level.

I think the only good task you get is the Spectres. I don't see what you have against Fire Giants, though.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

Well you'll be please to know. SPOILERS: Duradel dies! So is that payback enough?

It would be, but Lapalok's even more of a... nevermind.

My last few slayer tasks consisted almost entirely of Dust Devils, Iron and Steel Dragons, and Black Demons. My current task after all that is Kalphites.

That is why I hate slayer.

Well you'll be please to know. SPOILERS: Duradel dies! So is that payback enough?

It would be, but Lapalok's even more of a... nevermind.

My last few slayer tasks consisted almost entirely of Dust Devils, Iron and Steel Dragons, and Black Demons. My current task after all that is Kalphites.

That is why I hate slayer.

Iron and Steels should be blocked. The rest are all OK. Dust devils are just fast, Black Demons give awesome XP to melee and slayer and Kalphites are fast with cannon.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Oh I like him lately.

My task list has been like this (more or less)

Kalphites

Black dragons

Dust devils

Kalphites (skipped)

Dust devils

Spiritual mages

Nechs

Bloodvelds

Abby demons

Greaters

Aberrant spectres

Black demons

Abby demons

Gargoyles (skipped)

Abby demons

Spiritual mages

Abby demons

Aberrant spectres

Waterfiends

Black demons

Black drags

(the exact order is a bit off, I did get 4 abby demon tasks within 10 taks though, and 2 dust devil tasks in row, not counting the kalphites I skipped)

3 boots and 1 whip as notable drops + a ton of crimson charms :-)

Duradel is repetitive lol

Hells

Hells

Hells

Black dragons

Fires

Fires

Fires

Black demons

Black dragons

Black dragons

Fires

Fires

Now i'm killing black demons :lol:

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

might wanna do some questing and unlock new monsters?

Just a major warning there, I did The Path Of Golphrie when it came out 2 years ago, and I did not recieve a Terrorbird task untill last month. I quit only between spring of 07 untill the summer and from December of 07 untill last November. Otherwise I have played at least every other weekend, and at least 50% of that time was spent doing slayer.

While most examples probably won't be that extreme, doing quests does not assure that you will get a new task very rapidly. You really just have to put up with the tasks you don't like.(If you want to stay on the smoking kills camel-cash system that everyone seems to love so much)

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

Warped terrorbirds give 150xp per kill, give average of 150k+ of loot every task.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Duradel and I

:P

Just block um, that's what I did. Or cancel. It seems you were the unfortunate victim of a slayer loop. I've never gotten one, but they seem quite common. They're difficult to break, but they will break, so hang in there.

[hide=To the Victor go to SPOILS]If you hate him that much you'll get a really good kick out of when he dies in While Guthix Sleeps :lol:[/hide]

Duradel and I

:P

Just block um, that's what I did. Or cancel. It seems you were the unfortunate victim of a slayer loop. I've never gotten one, but they seem quite common. They're difficult to break, but they will break, so hang in there.

[hide=To the Victor go to SPOILS]If you hate him that much you'll get a really good kick out of when he dies in While Guthix Sleeps :lol:[/hide]

Sorry i'm noob at english :D

Today: 3 steel drags task in a row :o

Not enough points to perm remove :cry:

davix120.png