The reputation destroyer game =)

Abc1230

This game is simple. All you have to do is quote the person who posted before you from anywhere in THIS topic. You do not have to copy the entire post but you can. You may not alter anything they say. You can break up their post by using "..." (i.e. abc1230 said: "This game is...post") The goal of this game is to make the person you quoted look bad. You can do this by using the ... to your advantage. (i.e. abc1230 said: "I like rs. I eat cabbage. I like babies" this can become abc1230 said: "I...eat...babies") After you quote a person you must supply at least one line of text so the next person has something to go off of. You can and should say more to make the game more enjoyable for everybody.

This being said let's get started.

edit - please leave at least 3 lines of text in your response, the 1 line thing I said earlier is NOT enough. Thank for the suggestion, zierro.

------------------------------------------------

You can quote the instructions as I haven't said much else. I hope you like this game! =)

This game is simple. I like babies. I like this game!

By the way do the words have to be in chronological order when quoted?

Or could i have picked random words and jumbled them up?

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Answering the question in order was not really necessary.

This game can be kind of hard if the person above you is smart, lol. Good luck to whoever posts below me, I think this is two lines, but if it isn't let me add some more words so it will be. I play tennis and am living for a year in a foreign country.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

This game can be kind of hard if I play tennis.

Cheese is nice. It comes in lots of different flavours and is used in pizzas and sandwiches.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I come in lots of different flavours and used in pizzas and sandwiches.

Good luck with me. I am a man than enjoys eating babies and abducting strangers. Anything like that will only strengthen my reputation.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Good luck with eating strangers and abducting babies. Anything like man will only strengthen my reputation.

My spoon is too big. It has teeth and eats waffles.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Good luck with eating strangers and abducting babies. Anything like man will only strengthen my reputation.

My spoon is too big. It has teeth and eats waffles.

You fail at the game.

You may not alter anything they say.

Good day to you, sir.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Woops :oops:

Sorry. #-o

-Random Youtuber

I think woodcutting sucks. Just like sharp blades.

I have nothing of much importance to say, so I shall say nothing of importance. "My customers can have a model T in any color they like, as long as it's black."

Quote by Henry Ford.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I model T in a black Henry Ford.

Bow chicka bow wow.

The northern lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, was that night on the arge of Lake Labarge, I cremated Sam McGee.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I carry an umbrella around because I don't care if I get water.

I have no luck with my computers. My first one started smoking so my brother used a fire extinguisher on it... not the sharpest tool in the shed. I left my laptop out in the rain and SOMEHOW it works... it just turns itself off every 15 minutes or so.

I have no luck with my children. My first one started smoking so my brother used a fire extinguisher on it... not the sharpest tool in the shed. I left my child out in the rain and SOMEHOW it works... it just emits radioactive odors every 15 minutes or so.

I am a scientologist and in Hitlers direct bloodline.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I am a very old street.

I think we need to bump the requirement up to three sentences. Who's with me? Can I get an amen...? Shut up, damn crickets. You always embarrass me. :oops:

I don't like pie!

I is noob. Yay bad grammerz. I am what you would call a noob in runescape. I think I post on forum games more than anywhere else. I have two spaces in my runescape username. I figured out the true meaning of bluehooloovo (see count to 500 before a mod posts - fifth round)