i don't have a 99. so leave me alone -.-

yanksrule

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a personal point of view i would say that a non-buyable cape was the hardest to get. Eg: a mining cape.

I would never have the patience to sit and mine all day, yet i could easily quest, or craft in a bank to get a cape(craft/fletch)

Nonbuyable>Quest>Buyable.

But seriously all 99's/quest capes take many many hours of dedication, and none should be shunned.

I've been playing rs since 2001, and still have no combat skill at 99. Its my choice to rarely fight, therefore why do people haveto judge others all teh time. Hell let people play the game how they want. thats afterall why they log into a game to enjoy themselves, not to please others.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

i was recently training strength because i just kinda.... did. i was at stealing creation for a long time and i got a crap load of sacred clay helmets. i just trained strength with my ss and i bought things i thought i never would buy (zerker ring) because i'd never use them but i found that training with them made it easier. i made it to 92 strength and i took a moment because i ran out of helmets and thought whether to get 99 strength or get 98 as a stubborn way to thumb my nose at skill capes. i finally decided to sell my saradomin sword, get a whip and a dfs do some more stealing creation and train attack.

it took longer but i don't see getting 92 strength as an achievement. it was just something i got along the way. it was like going to the gas station during a long trip pretty much. it didn't take like a week either. i trained it from about early march to like a week or 2 ago. you might say that it took a long time for me to do that but realize that i had to do stealing creation, deal with what i had to do irl as well as go on vacations. i also spent absolutely no money on food too because the food i ate were cakes (you can eat them in one bite with the cornucopia from the thanksgiving event making it an awesome training food)

so quite honestly if i kinda like dozed off during that whole thing, then it's not really an achievement i believe. if i truely worked on it and had to pay attention to everything i was doing then it is really something to be proud of.

~think of it this way~ i do amazing in my global studies and english class. whenever i get a good grade in that class i just discard it after the period is over because i think to myself that i only really wanted to know A: what i got wrong and B: how well i did. but the fact that i got a 90 out of 100 is about the same as me getting a bagel to eat in the morning. i don't consider it an achievement it's just something i just kinda.... did. Now some one who is doing [does] terrible in global/english and if they get a good grade in that class then they get ecstatic and are it just makes their life that much better for them. for me english is like getting 99 strength/fletching and global would be another skill. if you want a cooking cape example, physical education class: all you have to do is change into your shorts and basically pretend you're participating. when you get an A or a B you don't really care because it was like a nothing grade.

so basically when some one says "you don't have a 99? psh you're a(n) [insult]" so it's like me not doing amazing in a class it's just that i don't want to apply myself for that because i feel i have better things to do with my time.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).