Best Area to Cut Yews for Profit?

Yes_Its_Ross

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Best place i can think of are the yews behind varrock palace, and thats using the GE to bank the logs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Behind varrock castle tends to be crowded but is fine, 3 yews.

One directly south of edgeville bank has 2 yews but is usually less crowded and closer to a bank of course. I'd reccommend going there.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

he said f2p

and i always found two in edgeville to be more crowded than varrock castle, they are two best places though :)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I find both the Varrock Palace and Edgeville yews very crowded in F2P. But those are the best spots.

Other decent options are:

• -Alternate between the four yews between Lumbridge Castle and Draynor. None of them are together, though. Best bank would be Draynor.

-Theres like 6 yews i think behind Melzars Maze. Best bank would be Draynor using Explorers Ring.

-The only other one that I can think of thats worth trying out is the 2 or 3 yews between earth altar and Varrock's walls.