Should I PK with these stats or train more?

MXIIA

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Get 60 mage then pk as a pure mage.

You will do quite well with your hp high, though range/R2H'ers at 45 combat will spank you - do not try to compete with them.

Once you are sick of maging, or broke - train up your range, and strength until range is 70 and stre is about the same. You will be around the 52cb mark, and good for bounty hunter low rater, or P2P as a range/R2H'er. Stay 1 def, and 1 prayer until much later - i.e. at least 62 combat.

1 def, 1 prayer owns in PvP between 56-63 combat, just stay away from Rune tanks.

I think it is rather fun to pk around that range, as long as you fight your level of course. Range->2h/b axe will probably be your best bet.

52 range is a new max (I think) with addies, so you can probably shoot for that.

Shaniqua.png

Get 60 mage then pk as a pure mage.

You will do quite well with your hp high, though range/R2H'ers at 45 combat will spank you - do not try to compete with them.

Once you are sick of maging, or broke - train up your range, and strength until range is 70 and stre is about the same. You will be around the 52cb mark, and good for bounty hunter low rater, or P2P as a range/R2H'er. Stay 1 def, and 1 prayer until much later - i.e. at least 62 combat.

1 def, 1 prayer owns in PvP between 56-63 combat, just stay away from Rune tanks.

I agree with what he said, except with getting 60 mage. You fight as well, start training range anyways and just pk from there.

Try these stats please.

Stats

35 Attack

40 Strength

10 or keep it at 1 Defense

10 or 20 Prayer

60 Magic

65 Ranged

51 Hp

43 Combat

Sense rules are to have the best account is to have attack 5 more littler or after because attack does mean accuracy.

Attack really helps but i would say keep it low because you will be mixed up if you do 5 more so I would recommend you to keep it lower then strength.

Defense is fine just of you want to train it to 10 so you can have black do that if you will.

Prayer is useful for high level monster like the lesser demon in the cage in the wizards tower(blue wizards) because you might hit like 12 and 10's while you have to hit a 17 on it and it is perfect for range and if you range take the telekinetic grab spell to get your arrows back.I would say bronze arrows because it doesn't matter of the arrow that you use and they are cheap in the G.E.(Grand Exchange) They are only 3 to 6 Gold pieces.Now your Hp is fine just train it a little.I calculated in http://www.zybez.com that you will be around level 43.

I'd say

40 Attack

70 Strength

1 Defence

1 Prayer

50 Magic

70/80 Ranged

?? Hitpoints

?? Combat

If you are f2p, then gettign magic was a mistake. It is absolutely useless in f2p. This would be a nice rune2h switcher.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Also getting 80 range and 70 str would be good but what your planning to do is fine :P

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Try these stats please.

Stats

35 Attack

40 Strength

10 or keep it at 1 Defense

10 or 20 Prayer

60 Magic

65 Ranged

51 Hp

43 Combat

Sense rules are to have the best account is to have attack 5 more littler or after because attack does mean accuracy.

Attack really helps but i would say keep it low because you will be mixed up if you do 5 more so I would recommend you to keep it lower then strength.

Defense is fine just of you want to train it to 10 so you can have black do that if you will.

Prayer is useful for high level monster like the lesser demon in the cage in the wizards tower(blue wizards) because you might hit like 12 and 10's while you have to hit a 17 on it and it is perfect for range and if you range take the telekinetic grab spell to get your arrows back.I would say bronze arrows because it doesn't matter of the arrow that you use and they are cheap in the G.E.(Grand Exchange) They are only 3 to 6 Gold pieces.Now your Hp is fine just train it a little.I calculated in http://www.zybez.com that you will be around level 43.

Most, if not of all of this is terrible advice.

Ranged and mage levels should be kept the same, attack should be kept at the minimum requirement to wield the weapon you want to, until 99 strength, and ranged+mage should be kept at 1.5*(Attack+Strength)

Defense should be kept at one, if you want to remain pure.

Prayer should be kept at one. If you want prayer on f2p should be gotten to 31 if you plan on mostly melee f2p, 44 if you want to range f2p, or 52 P2p.

The stats that you said you will be getting are perfect. :)