bored of rs...

homowz

im kinda bored atm, any1 has some good ideas of what i could do?

i will not:

-train my rc, farm, fish, wc

-do minigames

im training my hunter atm so not that either

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Optimally, you want to train a skill which will help you later. Usually, that means combat skills and agility. Combat will always help you, esp. if you train it via Slayer. Agility also will always help you. In the perfect world, you get 99 agility first, so every single thing you do after that will reap the benefits of 99 agility.

Other than that, set a goal for yourself. Try getting all skills 70+, that'll keep you busy until an update catches your interest. Or go to GWD so a bit and test out your luck. Learn a new method of training a skill/monster hunting.

Optimally, you want to train a skill which will help you later. Usually, that means combat skills and agility. Combat will always help you, esp. if you train it via Slayer. Agility also will always help you. In the perfect world, you get 99 agility first, so every single thing you do after that will reap the benefits of 99 agility.

Other than that, set a goal for yourself. Try getting all skills 70+, that'll keep you busy until an update catches your interest. Or go to GWD so a bit and test out your luck. Learn a new method of training a skill/monster hunting.

how long would 99ag take?

i tryed the 70+ goal, but after training farm and rc i dicided it was imposible :P

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

how long would 99ag take?

i tryed the 70+ goal, but after training farm and rc i dicided it was imposible :P

Yes they are two slow ones, but they're two very rewarding ones. Farming esp, you can train it pretty much mindlessly. You should at least farm herbs to get great profits.

99 agility? It would take quite a while actually. I know you can reach about 50-55k per hour at Dorg, or around there. But I don't know the exact time.