Beat the staff at counting! Now up to 1.000!

DarkDude

51 - we're getting better at this

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 - I'm slaying Dark Beasts

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

55 - I love the big Dark Beast tasks though. Awesome exp :)

57 - Ooohh Nechs are my favourite task!!!

59 - No, how can say that?? They are fast, and drop lovely charms! <3:

61 - They nerfed Charm drops at Dark Beasts though

63 - Aww, what did you get?

65 - Well, that's better than what I usually get :lol:

67 - At least now we are. :P

69 - I don't have a g rated comment to this one :lol:

71 - Isn't that Queenvalerie's real age? *runs like HELL!!! :shock: *

73 minutes until we're both banned :lol:

75 - 3/4th of the way woot!