Beat the staff at counting! Now up to 1.000!

DarkDude

126 - Then I got a Scabarite task after, just to keep my joy down :cry:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

128 - I did it and got 178 Dark Beasties :D

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

130 - Yes Dark Beasts are nice to Slay, and drop nice Blue Charms

132 - Well the new updates are making it easier for sure

134 - But you can get Miths as task though :lol:

135 - Yeah, already had them once. Shame it's such a little amount of miths :( I can do the task in the trip, then half as much again (Assuming it's 8, less than that I can do the task 2/3 times over :P)

136 - Yeah I could kill 16-17 in a trip easily

138 - A mix of Sharks, a few Brews+Restores and a Tortose to hold drops

140 - Yeah I'll bring a unicorn next time :)

142 - If I cheated, I'd bring my Yak :P

144 - Kidding me??? You don't skip Black Demons, they are aweomse for Crimsons! :wall:

146 - Chaos Tunnels - Prayer

148 - They are definitely worth it for the Crimsons and exp. Bring a Cmb familiar to speed it up

150 - We're getting there! Use the one north west of Edge, same as for Dusties, Gargoyles and Nechs.