Beat the staff at counting! Now up to 1.000!

DarkDude

That was fun. :lol: (101?)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

102 Anyone? :lol:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

103 - we have no lives :|

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

106 - who needs lives anyway? :lol:

108 - You're slacking and I'm going to bed now. :?

110 - Ok NOW I'm going to bed... :)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

114 - Good morning, Slackers

116 - About time, lifers!

118 - I thought they demodded us. They should have done that when they had the chance :twisted:

120 - I don't understand what you mean. O:)

122 - Adam is working on it right now actually :D

124 - Shame on you, I just finished a 134 Nechs task that gave me 4 Rune Larges, 2 Rune Boots and a Half Shield. \'