Beat the staff at counting! Now up to 1.000!

DarkDude

176 - A familiar? :P

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

178 - You forgot your Enchanted Gem?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

180 - Black Mask? :lol:

182 - Ok that WAS important :lol:

184 - Arrr you needing any other items yet?

186. I'd make a pipe joke, but I'd have to edit myself :oops:

188 - Too bad I have to do real life stuff! :|

189... Come on!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

191 - So close we can taste it!

193 - Please tell me the reward!

195 - That's a lotta Exp!!! :shock:

197 - And what exactly do those do?

199 - excellent, I have to get one :lol: