Developing skill?

Ax600

:thumbsup: cmon

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

a new skill for f2p ::'

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Hacking level!!!!

its genius!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm..

SAILING?!OMFGWTFBBQ?~!

Just kidding don't kill me~!

Transformation?

You can transform into different things... and while in those forms, you have the strengths and weaknesses of whatever creature you're in the form of.

Just a thought, no murdering me if you don't like it.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

they say itll be combat too if that help you wonder any