Developing skill?

Ax600

What do you think the new skill coming out could be? :ohnoes:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

SAILING!!11shift!11!! :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I really don't know. I could say archaeology, but I really dunno. I'm not good at finding hints.,

[bleep] off it isnt even funny anymore :wall:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

SAILING!!11shift!11!! :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I really don't know. I could say archaeology, but I really dunno. I'm not good at finding hints.,

[bleep] off it isnt even funny anymore :wall:

dude, chill. He was just kidding around. You didn't have to do that.

OP: I have no clue :P

Eifstone.png

I think the skill will be called Runecrafting or something similar, it'll involve running 'essence' to rune altars where you'll create runes. Pretty good idea in my opinion.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

i dont know but i wonder if they'll make a skill that helps you repair stufff or stop your barrows degrading or something.

not now but when theres more stuff that needs repairing.

Yes, why not kill off (one of) the only things(s) Smithing is still useful for?

As regarding to the new skill, I have absolutely NO idea.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

repairing barrows? its called smithing, in a POH.

on topic: i have to say, :^o lieing!lie to a gaurd, lie to god, and at 99, lie to your mother! And your nose increses in size every level!

2203069_Fallout-3-Signature-Feel-Free-To-Use_620.jpg

all for creature riding say noodles!!!

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I think it could be exploring,

Classed on your levels, a map is randomnly generated. You can go into this map with friends or alone and there are rocks to mine and tree's to cut and fish, enimies to kill and traps to avoid while in this map you must complete a goal(s).

The higher your exploring level the better the rocks and tree's that apear in the area... and no two area's are the same.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

I think it could be exploring,

Classed on your levels, a map is randomnly generated. You can go into this map with friends or alone and there are rocks to mine and tree's to cut and fish, enimies to kill and traps to avoid while in this map you must complete a goal(s).

The higher your exploring level the better the rocks and tree's that apear in the area... and no two area's are the same.

Welcome to Temple trekking?

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

actually, exploring sounds like a legit skill. It could be possible. does anyone disagree? Im going to email Jagex and ask =) I'll reply when they email back

I'd like a skill which requires actual skill to succeed in. Like logic puzzles, word games and stuff (Yeah, there are quests but I've done them... plus there are few challenging quest puzzles) instead of just clicking same thing over and over.

It could be like an Intelligence skill, which improves your character in various ways... better magics, maybe? New psychic power attacks ^^ Wait no, that's prayer. OK I don't really know how it would be useful, but it would be nice with a skill that shows off skill rather than perseverance. Or both.

We do have too few character improving skills anyway, it's like.... agility. What else? Summoning I guess.

Sorry for not answering your question, I'm just brainstorming lol... maybe not completely off-topic :)

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

I'd like a skill which requires actual skill to succeed in. Like logic puzzles, word games and stuff (Yeah, there are quests but I've done them... plus there are few challenging quest puzzles) instead of just clicking same thing over and over.

It could be like an Intelligence skill, which improves your character in various ways... better magics, maybe? New psychic power attacks ^^ Wait no, that's prayer. OK I don't really know how it would be useful, but it would be nice with a skill that shows off skill rather than perseverance. Or both.

We do have too few character improving skills anyway, it's like.... agility. What else? Summoning I guess.

Sorry for not answering your question, I'm just brainstorming lol... maybe not completely off-topic :)

5 letter word for christianity symbol + 4 letter word for an arrangement of letters = --------- skill? lol

I have no idea. I couldn't think of a new skill.

can anyone get jagex's email for me? im at school =\ :roll: