72-100M?

Napalm

I've been pretty borred with Rs lately, and I decided I want a Red Partyhat as goal, just to have something to do. The problem is that Im quite far from it. As the title says, I have 72M worth of items, and I need to find a way to get 25M more (I guess the partyhat will have dropped enough for me to be able to afford it when I get 25M).

I'd preffer using combat as a money-making method, but I can't be bothered to raise my slayer level (14K off 79 slayer at the moment) to 83 or 85, where the big money comes.

My combat level is 126. I have 99 strength, 97 attack, 96 hitpoints, 85 defence, 88 range, 71 prayer, 80 mage.

Things I have already tried:

-God wars dungeon: Did both solo and team Bandos and Zamorak, with no good results. I don't have high enoug hagility for entering Saradomin's Encampment. Never tried killing Kree'arra.

-Double natures with assistance: It was pretty good cash, but it gets borring fast, and you depend too much on having someone there to assist you.

-Aviansies: Tanked them. Pretty much the same than natures, it's decent money, but it gets REALLY borring after the third day in god wars dungeon.

-Green/blue dragons: Also tried this, but it wasn't as much money as natures, and its often crowded and hard to get a dragon.

-Tanning: Good while it lasted.

I would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks in advance, Napalm_Death. ::'

16185_s.gif

Chessy018 merchanting clan.

Or get 79 slayer and pie to 83

Hmm, I don't trust merchanting clans but I guess I could give it a go.

And about the Spiritual Mages, I might concider doing that. What is the average drop rate for dragon boots? How many can you kill an hour?

aviansie or chaos tunnel green dragons should work out

I tried those two (sorry, forgot to include it in the first post). But thanks anyways. :thumbup:

16185_s.gif

I would continue with the Godwars attempts. Seeing as you haven't tried Kree, I would suggest going with some friends, or maybe go with a mass-Arma lootshare clan just to get the feel of it. Check out the cc "Unh0lydeath" for a mass-Arma clan. They don't go everyday, but they go time to time, usually getting quite a few Armadyl drops each day. This isn't really meant to be the method of making money, but its a good way to get familar with Armadyl for the first time with next to no risk. I would suggest you stick with Godwars though. It might not pay out right away if you haven't gone much, but it eventually will.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Like pure said, stick with GWD or throw in some DKs trips to break up the monotony. Arma is my personal favorite part of the GWD, but it gets hard to find teams under 90 range(ponies help). Did you say your summoning level? Think I missed that...anyways you have great stats for Bandos or dks(zam is generally a waste of time). You could also try getting agility up a bit for sara, that's where the most money is if you know what you're doing.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Indeed for you the best way to make that 25m is by using merchanting, however avoid clans at all costs. The leaders buy before they tell their members the item so they can still get them cheap, and they dump them before they tell their members to.

Solo merchanting is the way to go, it's pretty easy actually and requires only 5 minutes a day. So there's plenty of room left for you to use the other money making methods you have tried simultaneously.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Indeed for you the best way to make that 25m is by using merchanting, however avoid clans at all costs. The leaders buy before they tell their members the item so they can still get them cheap, and they dump them before they tell their members to.

Solo merchanting is the way to go, it's pretty easy actually and requires only 5 minutes a day. So there's plenty of room left for you to use the other money making methods you have tried simultaneously.

:)

Send him the link.

: D And thanks again.

It's helping. ^_^

I would continue with the Godwars attempts. Seeing as you haven't tried Kree, I would suggest going with some friends, or maybe go with a mass-Arma lootshare clan just to get the feel of it. Check out the cc "Unh0lydeath" for a mass-Arma clan. They don't go everyday, but they go time to time, usually getting quite a few Armadyl drops each day. This isn't really meant to be the method of making money, but its a good way to get familar with Armadyl for the first time with next to no risk. I would suggest you stick with Godwars though. It might not pay out right away if you haven't gone much, but it eventually will.

Like pure said, stick with GWD or throw in some DKs trips to break up the monotony. Arma is my personal favorite part of the GWD, but it gets hard to find teams under 90 range(ponies help). Did you say your summoning level? Think I missed that...anyways you have great stats for Bandos or dks(zam is generally a waste of time). You could also try getting agility up a bit for sara, that's where the most money is if you know what you're doing.

I've never done DK's now that you mention it O_o Maybe I should do as you say and alternate between arma and DK's. My summoning lvl is 68, but I think i got enough charms for 70something (1500golds, 680greens, 680 crimsons, 160 blues moreoless)

*gives moneh*

<3

Woot ::'

:)

Send him the link.

: D And thanks again.

It's helping. ^_^

Thats why I don't trust merchanting clans. Anyways, what I was gonna do was get in the clan, buy some stuff, and dump before everyone else does. Wouldn't get as much profit but would be safer.

But I'm really interested in solo merchanting, could you please explain more?

why not trying arma??

far more money then bandos/zamorak

you should get range 90+ to find decent teams

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

16185_s.gif