9th March 2009 - The Jagex Cup!

Fudgy999

You must not use any Stealing Creation items or Brawling Gloves during your hours of skilling towards the Cup.

Because Jagex knows if they allowed Brawling Gloves' date=' half the clans would be trying to recruit me and whichever one I signed up for would wtfpwn everyone :lol:

[hide=Current Brawlers']168brawlers.png

• [/hide]

Heard about this yesterday, looking forward to it. Divination is probably going to own skilling up. EDIT: Well looking at it, SnC could too, but Divination has a lot of the hiscores records already...

The wars will definitely be interesting. Either DI, DF, or Corr will win IMO.

EDIT: oh yeah...

Before you start a skilling session, equip a chefs hat (that will identify to us that you are starting a skilling session, this is essential).

MERCH CHEF HATS!!! :twss:

Jesus.

How many lives have you taken for those gloves?

Enough to appease the Aztec Sun god and stave off Armageddon for a few more years.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I'm waiting for RHQ to post their clan with over 1,000 active members :lol:

Vs tipit top 500 community highscore 'clan' ::'

shame there isn't a castle wars clan cup, oh well, won't be at any of the things, not in a skill or combat clan.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Someone must record the event :thumbsup: Dunno if you could record the skilling cup, but the others would be possible

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]