Two pixel mosaics, see page two. MILD TATER NUDITY.

Godslayer

gssword4ib.png

Some guy in the future in the local battle recreation club.

Yea.

Bmw(AD), you want a new sig, would you mind if this is a part of it? If so, tell me, and I'll ask someone to collab with me to give it the minimalist white background you want.

Thanks, and I just want to get this out of the way: He was never ment to be a looker, so unless somethings technacaly wrong with the face, you don't need to point out how homely he is. He was a nerd. :lol:

Also, I drew the Gs myself, its not a font

hehe ok :wink: But the red outline seems somehow out of place :? I realy dont know how you could fix that, :oops: maybe by changing the backround?

Changed it, just for you. :wink:

Thanks you, Boogie, I like detail too.

Exelent work Godslayer, I love your style!

The exclamation mark made my day. :D

Thanks _k0m0d0_ I intend for this to be a stepping stone for all my future peices (meaning I like the style and want to expand it), and I hope you all stay tuned!

Exelent work Godslayer, I love your style!

The exclamation mark made my day. :D

Thanks _k0m0d0_ I intend for this to be a stepping stone for all my future peices (meaning I like the style and want to expand it), and I hope you all stay tuned!

Yeah, your style remembers me manga, and other comics, and I really enjoy them. I hope to see more. And I'll be tuned!

komododabst3cn.png

hehe ok :wink: But the red outline seems somehow out of place :? I realy dont know how you could fix that, :oops: maybe by changing the backround?

Changed it, just for you. :wink:

Thanks you, Boogie, I like detail too.

awww... thanks :oops: lol. just for me. :D

Your new style is far better than your oldstyle, I didn't like your old style but I saw you had potential with shading and such, and I was waiting for you to do something like this :) GJ.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Its a good update, I noticed the nose as well, but it's not a big deal, maybe in the future, we'll all have huge noses from the nuclear winter we will be exposing brought on by a 17 year old Knoxvillian with way too much time on his hands...And access to all the resources needed to make an atomic bomb.........

J272

P.S. DONT look at my location......I DONT live in Knoxville and DONT have access to those materials..... :shock:

Prepare to be amazed. Any damage your eyes recieve from overstimulation is not my problem, view at your own risk...

...its an alien. EVOLVED FROM A POTATO. The Taterman of Spudia.

Ebeneezer.

potato.png

Yeh im loving that pic. Like some other guy said his nose is a little big but the shading is great :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.