Shane Warne is over? Certainly not

goku_nazz

Well I'm sure brits and aussies know what I'm talkin bout, all the media giving shane a hard time, saying his cricket days are over.

10 wickets!! His wicket vs Strauss being the best of them. I reckon Warne still has a lot left in him, even though the aussies are gonna lose this test :P (luckily mcgrath doesn't have to bat though :D )

If you have no idea about what this post is? Why post? That is just pathetic spamming in my opinion, trying to raise you post count.

Shane is hanging on 599 Wickets I believe?

Very close to 600 ;)

The Aussie's have batted shamefully in my opinion, they need to have a good talking to by their coach.

Andrew Flintoff reminds me of Ian Botham, excellent Batsmen and Bowler, when watching it live yesterday night, when he came on, and got those 2 wickets, I was in shock, utter shock. I couldn't believe it.

~Chaosbringer

How is this spamming, he is bringing up a valid point about how the media doubted the greastest bowler of all time! compared to half the spamming on this board this is very good post, just because it dont affect everyone useing this board, but look at all the us based threads. wasnt it hoggard who always said warne and mcgrath are finshed...

I think we can still win, warne is a very good batsmen and lee isnt no bunny :) if clarke was still in we would have a better chance.. wont matter we will win series 4-1...

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

If you have no idea about what this post is? Why post? That is just pathetic spamming in my opinion, trying to raise you post count.

Shane is hanging on 599 Wickets I believe?

Very close to 600 ;)

The Aussie's have batted shamefully in my opinion, they need to have a good talking to by their coach.

Andrew Flintoff reminds me of Ian Botham, excellent Batsmen and Bowler, when watching it live yesterday night, when he came on, and got those 2 wickets, I was in shock, utter shock. I couldn't believe it.

~Chaosbringer

Why waste space in your post to tell him that he's spamming?

Blarg! I'm a Bear!

umm... anyways....

I don't know anything about cricket either :(

Hah, I was wondering where I would find a big difference between us ;) I have noticed overall we are very alike, but here is one big thing if you like cricket.

I HATE IT. It is by far THE MOST BORING SPORT OF ALL TIME! I cannot stand to watch it. I find it to be like watching grass grow.

So to get back on topic. I think Shane Warne is a bit strange, but those messages were hilarious, they were posted somewhere on the net and I cried with laughter reading them. Good effort Shane I think. I hope he stays around lots longer and sends heaps more funny messages :)

@Jesse I can see how your post count is 700+

ON TOPIC!! just under 2hours now till it starts and Warne and Lee make history and destroy them hack englishmen.

On another note Should Tait have place instead of Katz. IMO yes, tait swings the ball like a mad man, which australia failed to do early on..

Bigboybad - 104

wohhoo england won, but shane is the most amazing bowler ive ever seen. :shock:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

lol, I normally post clear things, that message was more hidden, and you obviously didn't see the point :(

oh well, one more person that thinks that I'm "new" to this community and I spammed alot to get my post count up :( Sigh, just to let you know, I could care less about my post count :S

lol, I normally post clear things, that message was more hidden, and you obviously didn't see the point :(

oh well, one more person that thinks that I'm "new" to this community and I spammed alot to get my post count up :( Sigh, just to let you know, I could care less about my post count :S

and yet another 1.. hmm spamming about me complaining about you spamming... ohh welll...

Anywayz i read in the paper today that katz might not have been out and that when the ball hit his hand it wasnt on the bat, therefore he wasnt out, but dont matter... next game tait will come in and rip thru them... we see how good they are when australia fires up. Wait till Hayden or Gilchrist gets in form, Flintoff/Peiterson have nothing compared to them two.

Bigboybad - 104

and yet another 1.. hmm spamming about me complaining about you spamming... ohh welll...

Anywayz i read in the paper today that katz might not have been out and that when the ball hit his hand it wasnt on the bat, therefore he wasnt out, but dont matter... next game tait will come in and rip thru them... we see how good they are when australia fires up. Wait till Hayden or Gilchrist gets in form, Flintoff/Peiterson have nothing compared to them two.

Yes. How dare I defend myself and go off topic! Oh No! please back seat mod now and try to tell me I will be banned :(

Yeah, Dontknowyet, stop acting like a Nazi.

Whats thats mean??

Well can tell who are friends on these boards....

He started this not me... I'll drop it, but I know Jess will want to get the last word... ohh well

Cant Wait 3rd Test soo close... Yes THIS POST IS ABOUT CRICKET!!!

Bigboybad - 104

Australia was robbed from winning that test, we deserved to win, With 2 of our best batsmen getting 1 (Ponting and Gili) we still got tantanisling close to winning, while our best bowler was out injured.

Shows you how far Australia's batting line-up goes, they all can do a fair bit with the bat :D

~Chaosbringer

For now anyways.

If the Australian selectors don't pick up their feet and get some more people into the line up Australia is going to be left with most of the team being 35+ in a few years. Just doesn't look too good for the squads future.

Heck, even one or two new faces in the team would be nice. But no, have to stick with the oldies. Granted they work but they aren't going to be playing forever. Need to get some others ready to fill in the holes before we're just a bunch of push-overs :-?

Sucks really :(

Argh!!! We came from a position where it was nearly impossible to win to a position where we should have one!!

KASPROWICZ AGAIN!!!!

Second time he has totally pissed me off. First time being the 1 dayer vs NZ at telstra dome, where they needed about 40 runs off 15 balls, and kasprowicz allowed them 28 RUNS IN ONE OVER!! :evil:

Bah.. let's just hope we win the next few tests, mcgrath's loss is certainly taking it's toll on the team :/

Oh and by the way to all you idiots out there who say "omg this guy is a spammer omg wat an excuse for post count". I hate you all. I don't give a crap about my post count and at most I make about 4 posts per day.. not even. I enjoy a good chat and the friendly community here at tip.it and I don't need idiots like you critisizing a perfectly valid topic. Die, fools.

Australia was robbed from winning that test, we deserved to win, With 2 of our best batsmen getting 1 (Ponting and Gili) we still got tantanisling close to winning, while our best bowler was out injured.

Shows you how far Australia's batting line-up goes, they all can do a fair bit with the bat :D

~Chaosbringer

You know, you could say exactly the same for England. The same happened to them.

AHHH NO!!! lee is out (thats good) but they are flying over clark from NSW

IM SICK AND TIRED OF 50% of the AUSTRALIAN team been from NSW! why take tait over there is you not ganna play him!

Bigboybad - 104