Bandits.

TheValeyard

When will Jagex stop penalising players who do not AFK?
RuneScape is not a competition. You should be playing for fun, not to beat out everybody else. Just play honestly, and enjoy the game.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

I don't approve of Bandits, AFKing there obviously wasn't Jagex's intention, since they state it's against the Rules. If I were Jagex I would have put the occasional bandit in there that was level 125 (Bandit Champion?), which spawns occasionally instead of the normal bandits. That would keep players on their toes.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Ill agree with taking out the grinding boredum of trianing, Im f2p so training is a PAIN!!! Technically im afking right now cause im at fleshies letting them attack me. SO its not THAAAAAAAAAAT bad bud if abused like ur afking for a good 4 hours checking in at times yea not cool

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

meh, its just a game, if ppl choose to utilise more effective methods of training, so be it. Do what you like as there is nothing stopping you from using bandits yourself.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking