Returning to Yu'biusk.

Trevace

I finished the Land Of Goblins quest a while ago, and in the Tip.It notes at the bottom of the quest guide, there's a note that says

"After the quest, you can wear a Ring of visibility in the Goblin Crypt to see the ghost of Strongbones' predecessor. Speak to him with an Amulet of ghostspeak and he will ask you to bury each of the five undead high priests in Yu'biusk. Kill each high priest again without any weapons or armour and take their bones to Yu'biusk to bury them for a nice prayer experience bonus (13,750xp total)."

Now, as I am a pure, I cannot do the "Fairy Tale, Part 1&2" Quests, and I cannot find any alternative way of returning to Yu'biusk without the fairy rings.

I've just completed the new, "The Chosen Commander" quest in the hopes that I may have to go to Yu'biusk, but this isn't so.

So can anyone tell me if i can get to Yu'biusk? I understand that the 13,750exp may not be much, but I think it's worth it.

Thanks Alot.

Trevace.png

If it bleeds, We can kill it.

Trevace.png

I don't think there is a way other than the fairy rings. You should get your defence up. It opens up so many things in the game. ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

You're already a ruined pure, combat level 61 when you would be level 55 combat with level 1 prayer. You might as well go the whole way and get your def and summoning up. Summoning doesnt add to your combat levels in pvp and bounty hunter anyway.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

you CAN get back there, take 2 law runes and some molten glass to oldak in dorgesh-kan. ask him to make a plain of mud teleorb.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

No, the plain of mud sphere teleports you to Goblin dungeon east of the fishing guild.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=8406

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

just do fairy rings 1 and the first part of 2... u dont need any def if u use melee protect against the tanglefoot...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Okay, No matter what any of you's say, I'm not getting defense.

I'm not a 'ruined' pure, almost all pures/hybrids/whatever have one or the other.

and it would be extremely hard to do the quests I've done with 1 prayer.

And yes, plain of mud is not Yu'biusk.

Any other ideas?

Trevace.png

If it bleeds, We can kill it.

Trevace.png