99 hunter

sambudwiser

Here's a good guide: 1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

But what it doesn't mention is that if you want the fastest xp, you should really continue hunting red salamanders until at least level 80 or so, rather than switching to chinchompas right away at 63.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Do Red salamanders to level 80 or so.. Then you're stuck at Red chinchompas for couple of weeks. ::'

Not much more to say really.. When you're hunting red chinchompas I advice you to do that on a high-populated world though. Then you just ring in a spawnspot with your traps. Bring a bow to kill off any runners! :thumbsup:

arawina.png

arawina.png

Do Red salamanders to level 80 or so.. Then you're stuck at Red chinchompas for couple of weeks. ::'

Not much more to say really.. When you're hunting red chinchompas I advice you to do that on a high-populated world though. Then you just ring in a spawnspot with your traps. Bring a bow to kill off any runners! :thumbsup:

lol smart idea with the bows. and you want me to choose high pop. worlds because most people are doing biz and clan stuff right or is it actually better with more people?

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

The spawnrate is high populated worlds is (alot) higher then in low populated worlds --> faster exp \'

In this topic i see some people suggesting to catch red sally's till lvl 80, but i've also heard alot of people saying that you should start catching red chins at lvl 63 :?

My guess is that sallys till 80 is faster exp, but red chins at 63 is better money and average exp. (correct me if i'm wrong).

Ares_Artemis.png

In this topic i see some people suggesting to catch red sally's till lvl 80, but i've also heard alot of people saying that you should start catching red chins at lvl 63 :?

My guess is that sallys till 80 is faster exp, but red chins at 63 is better money and average exp. (correct me if i'm wrong).

That is correct. Most people who hunt for money or aren't looking for the fastest way possible for each level, typically say that you can just start with chins right away if you want. But if you are looking for the fastest xp, like sambudwiser is, then red salamanders are better until 80.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

That is correct. Most people who hunt for money or aren't looking for the fastest way possible for each level, typically say that you can just start with chins right away if you want. But if you are looking for the fastest xp, like sambudwiser is, then red salamanders are better until 80.

Yes, sallys is faster, and in fact, the speed you get from sallys over red chins doesn't make up for the money lost if you just went straight to red chins. However, some people don't really care about that, they just want speed.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Why bring a bow when you could hit them with one of their friends that you have already caught? :XD:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Why bring a bow when you could hit them with one of their friends that you have already caught? :XD:

Because id rather shoot a worthless arrow, then throw 700 gp away

No kidding? It was a joke. :roll:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.