High level miners everywhere... Rejoice!

smileyphil

A time is coming in runescape, the time for bigger and better things - better weapons, better armour, better spells and more things to create and grow. The new times must bring new things for miners, devices that will seperate the fledging iron miners from the hardened addy miners, devices that will once more see ores tumble from there rocky dens.

Yes... I bring to you, fiery hot from the dwarven forges of keldagrim this new device, created with the power of the dragon, even down to the handle the device is enfused with raw energy.

People I bring you... The Dragon Pickaxe!!

Sorry about that little story... seriously thou I believe that it is time for a new level 60+ pickaxe to fit in with the range of level 60+ weapons and armour... and the new keldagrim stories allow a perfect place for one to be implemented,

your loyal miner and thinker,

smiley phil

Well you never know. This new join smithing thing for only high level smithers in Keldagrim, like you said, could be for dragon smithing.

I think it's 30% chance that it will be, but I'm no Jagex staff. Perhaps it will. Just perhaps.

O'boy o'boy! I'm f2p, the new things going on this month especially for high level smithers is really tempting me to convert over to p2p. I'm lvl 75 smithing it may not be as high as you may need to use the new furnace or whatever they're coming out with, but I'm so anxious to see what it is.

I wish it was for f2p too, but f2p has a big enough wishlist already. :?

I was also suggesting a dragon pick for miners to weild... perhaps it could be the only pick able to mine dragon ore and you would get it from some hard quest???

I think perhaps the keldagrim series may be the beginning of a new smithing generation!!

Oh and -Til_Galind- do change to p2p if you can afford it, it is a LOT better for not very much money (only 3.20 a month I think) of course its up to you but I recommend.

If it is dragon smithing I doubt it would be possible for any of the current dragon items to be smithable, possibly dragon claws, dragon 2 hand but I doubt dragon large helm or dragon plate.

Now in real life a blast furnace is used to make iron oxide (iron ore) into iron so i'm not really sure what the blast furnace in RS will do.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Well I think dragon smithing might be a bit wishful (froma smithers point of view) but I think perhaps one special high level item (dragon claws??) might work...

Of course I think a dragon pick would fit in well, you would probably need to do sum rediculously hard quest to get it (hopefully based around mining/smithing) but I think, along with keldagrim and smithing beginning to go downhill, that it is time for a new pick.

Anyway, sup to jagex,

smiley phil

If dragon smithing came it would have to be a low cost dragon item (lower than some rune) like dragon dager or maybe mace. hope drag picks comes out now though. mining lvl 60 here i come!

wat do u do in the blast furnace as ive been wcing all week and now i finally got it up from 40 to 60 i might go and do either the new mini game or the furnace (although i dont think im high enough smithing for the furnce)

Even if they did come out eith it where would you get it?

and how much would it cost probably like 320k,if you look at rune with si 32k and addy which is 3.2k

but what would be really sweet is if the came out with a

BARROWS PIC!!!!

although is would suck to repair it.

but i would take 70 mining to wield

Well you never know. This new join smithing thing for only high level smithers in Keldagrim, like you said, could be for dragon smithing.

I think it's 30% chance that it will be, but I'm no Jagex staff. Perhaps it will. Just perhaps.

Jagex's definition of high level is like 40.

Yeah...of course it is...

+This is a very bad idea because it will mean dragon isnt a rare item anymore

And dragon is rare, how..? I see longs everywhere! :-D

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Yeah...of course it is...

Was pre-slayer since its incarnation. Slayer was the first update intended for high comantants.

untitled8copyiu7.gif