ape atoll agility help

JAMjE

Follow the monkey madness guide on how to get the gree.

From what I've heard the apes atoll course isn't any good until you hit 70.

There was a really good guide about training agility, but it seems it got lost in the roll back.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I wear my monkeyspeak amulet, gree gree, spottier cape, and boots of lightness. I take a house tab, enchanted Excalibur, and fill the rest of my inventory with tuna. You'll probably want to bring a knife as well to slice the pineapples, as at level 58 you'll fail quite consistently.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

well first of all if I were you I would just do the agility course in the wilderness until around 70, and then ape atoll. It's faster at the wilderness because you don't fail nearly as much, but once your around 70 then Ape Atoll is faster. (thats what I did for my 81 agility)

But anyway to get a Greegree you gotta first get a Monkey Talisman (to get one talk to the monkey child and tell him you lost it)and the bones of the monkey greegree you want (so in this case you want ninja monkey bones). Then, Bring the Talisman and the bones to Zooknock who is at the end of that long, annoying dungeon south of Ape Atoll. He'll make it into a greegree for you.

as far as what to bring I think Moad14 tells it well:

I wear my monkeyspeak amulet, gree gree, spottier cape, and boots of lightness. I take a house tab, enchanted Excalibur, and fill the rest of my inventory with tuna. You'll probably want to bring a knife as well to slice the pineapples, as at level 58 you'll fail quite consistently.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

brimhaven is quite good, only enoying because of the ticket system: if u look away for a second, you might miss a pilar and lose 2mins with allmost no xp... also the max xp isnt wonderfull, only 18k/h when you never fail a pilar and trade them 100 a time (with karamja gloves)

i did brimhaven till around 60, then wildy till 65 and then started ape atol, but like the other posters allready said, ape atol is only realy good after 70 since you wont fail a lot and its wonderfull after 75: you never fail...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]