68 summoning

Aegis Titan

Hello,

I'm wondering what's the best way to get 68 summoning? I've a plan, but I think it kinda fails, not sure so I'll post it. So if anyone has suggestions how to get 68 the most efficient way, please feel free to post them.

The quest gets me to level 4 (wolf whistle) and gives me gold charms. So I'll start at level 4...

4 --> 16 266 dreadfowls (266 gold charms/266 raw chicken)

16 --> 28 374 granite crabs (374 gold charms/374 iron ores)

28 --> 33 150 compost mounds (150 green charms/150 compost)

33 --> 41 398 beavers (398 green charms/398 willow logs)

41 --> 47 470 macaw (470 green charms/470 guam)

47 --> 49 200 magpies (200 green charms/200 gold rings)

49 --> 63 1287 bloated leeches (1287 crimson charms/1287 beef)

63 --> 64 137 spirit cobras (137 crimson charms/137 snake hides)

64 --> 66 317 stranger plants (317 crimson charms/317 bagged plants)

66 --> 68 I'll use all the blues I'll have gathered by then, on mithril minotaurs and if that doesn't get me 68 I'll use some golds on barker toads.

So if I follow this plan I'll need 640 gold, 1218 green and 1741 crimson charms for 66, after 66 I'm not sure yet what I'll need since it'll depend on how many blue charms I've.

Thanks in advance.

Is money an issue or not? Cuz if so the way u plan on doing it may get a little expensive.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I would skip some steps to avoid some extra costs, but it looks good (except for the last 2 lvls i wouldn't use blues, just other charms.

Using the charms probably usually isn't your biggest concern though, it's getting them ;)

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

It all looks good, but don't forget penguins, exp lamp and other rewards.

In you'll most likely end up mixing the charms for the levels, for example 49 to 63 ibis are nice for greens and terrorbirds for golds.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Is money an issue or not? Cuz if so the way u plan on doing it may get a little expensive.

Hmm, money isn't a issue when it's under 3M. But honestly I can't see what's going to cost me that much, other than the bagged plants. Also I can get things myself like those snake hides, the meat, iron ore from flesh crawlers...

Oh and about those blue charms, well I'm not really aiming any higher than 68, so I figured I'll use them on mithril minotaurs

Hmm, money isn't a issue when it's under 3M. But honestly I can't see what's going to cost me that much, other than the bagged plants. Also I can get things myself like those snake hides, the meat, iron ore from flesh crawlers...

Oh and about those blue charms, well I'm not really aiming any higher than 68, so I figured I'll use them on mithril minotaurs

Its not the seconds im talking about, its the shards. Have you looked at how many you're going to need for each familiar pouch to make and how many you're going to need total?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Its not the seconds im talking about, its the shards. Have you looked at how many you're going to need for each familiar pouch to make and how many you're going to need total?

Yes, I know I'll need quite a bit, but haven't checked the total price/total amount yet, I'll do that now. And if anyone has some advice about getting charms or seconds, well you can post that too. But I'm most likely going to try to get as many as possible through slayer. And if you need to know my stats:

75 attack

89 (soon 90) strength

45 defence

92 hitpoints

99 ranged

99 magic

52 prayer

94 combat

Yes, I know I'll need quite a bit, but haven't checked the total price/total amount yet, I'll do that now. And if anyone has some advice about getting charms or seconds, well you can post that too. But I'm most likely going to try to get as many as possible through slayer. And if you need to know my stats:

75 attack

89 (soon 90) strength

45 defence

92 hitpoints

99 ranged

99 magic

52 prayer

94 combat

Unless you want to burst/barrage rock lobs (99 magic so maybe not), i'd stick to slayer. 45 def isnt that great for most monsters, such as waterfiends. You might be able to do them, i never have though and without a bunyip they're a pain to kill from what i hear.

GWD:

For Gold Charms do Ankou.

For Crimson Charms do Cockroach Soldiers, Great Demons or Dust Devils

For Green Charms do Green Dragons. (I manage to get about a Green Charms every Minute or so. Im sure there are alot of other Green Charm droppers but i dont really know of any).

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

For Gold Charms do Ankou.

For Crimson Charms do Cockroach Soldiers, Great Demons or Dust Devils

For Green Charms do Green Dragons. (I manage to get about a Green Charms every Minute or so. Im sure there are alot of other Green Charm droppers but i dont really know of any).

Idk never killed Ankous, but in a task of 160~ Fire Giants i can get close to 100 gold charms. Same with Cockroach Soldiers, but i know Greater Demons and Dust Devils are decent for crims. Black Demons are also a good drop of crimsons. Listen to him cuz with the Green Drags you can make profit from the hides/bones while getting the charms.

GWD:

Thanks for the help so far everyone, I did some math and I found out that I'll need 8.5M for 68 summoning, if I bought all the shards at once. But I can get 3/4th back I think with that ogre. So I don't really think that money is going to be a problem. If anyone has some more suggestions about anything, feel free to post.

And for the charms, I'm not quite sure if I'm going to charm hunt already, might as well stick with slayer. I never knew about the cockroach soldiers but they might be a bit hard with 45 defence, I'll figure that out later.