Barrows

cuppy

I have just started dling barrows. On my first 3 runes i got dharoks great axe and like 100k of runes. Last 4 runs ive got like 2k gold each time. Is that normal or am i doing something wrong? Is it okay to work your way back to the ladder and do another run straight away for instance? (which is what i do)

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

If you have enough supplies you should go back up the ladder a few times so you can do maybe 4+ chests a trip with a little luck. You're pretty lucky with you drops though, getting a dh axe in the first few chests. getting coins from the chests is normal, and i'd say the chances of a barrows item is about 1 in 16.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

okay so the whole thing resets when u open the chest? because last 3 times tunnel has been in veraks. cheers

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

As long as your kill count is 12+ you should break even (I believe its 12+ when you can get runes, cash, bolts, barrows items and misc items)

At your prayer level you'll be using quite a few doses of prayer restore per run.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

first off kill count past 6 dont help for barrow items just runes cuz i used to do 20+ kills per tripall i got was mad bolt racks death/chaos/bloods ifu can remember the way u came head back to ladder i do 5-6 trips per load barrow items are random i used to get them every 2-3 runs lately ive done 7-10 trips nothing

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png