Takeover Looking 4 ~LATE NIGHT~ small fights (+ normal ones)

elit9

Small late night (American/EST late night, that is) miniwars - affectionately known as "late night 5 vs 5's" by some - are a dying species. However, I've got good news. With your small, nominal donation of a visit to #takeover on SwiftIRC (other contact info listed below), YOU can help save late night miniwars! These fights are a noble, majestic breed; they are surprisingly fun and good if you're not doing anything else (as if you are at 4 am EST). Please, save the late night 5 vs 5's!

Here are the scientific details of the small late night miniwars we are searching for:

Kingdom: Clans

Phylum: Combat

Class: Clan-vs.-clan

Order: Miniwar

Family: Matched Options

Genus: PVP world (c'mon, CWA isn't worth it with 5 people)

Species: Andrew Grower

That is a pretty good summary of what we are looking for. Remember, you only need 5 people to fight in these wars and make a difference! TOGETHER we can save the late night miniwars!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LARGER MATCHED OPTS MINI, YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT THAT TOO!

Here is our memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teamtakeover

We are a team, not a clan, but we comply to all the usual honor codes and promise a good fight.

Here is some contact information:

#takeover / http://z8.invisionfree.com/Team_Takeover

You may /query Elit9, The_Slayer15, Noble_Inc, or Ninane on IRC. One of us will usually be around.

Be nice to attend a war too :P

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

might ask you about one sometime next week if I have 5 friends online and I'm bored lol

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.