Theiving to 75

blakdragon39

So levels 70 and 71 of thieving both happened without any effort from me. Exp lamps from quests and random events, almost completely. :P But I've been thinking of getting all stats 75+ now that I've got 70+. Now, I hate theiving. Pickpocketing sucks, stealing from stalls sucks, chests take much too long to bother with, etc, etc. I had done some pyramid plunder on my quest to get 70, and I could never really stay there long enough to make the exp worth it. Two or three rounds at most before I couldn't do it anymore. :P So I've been thinking of trying the squirk juice things to get to 75. I've done them before too, though not very much. It's only 131 summer rounds to get me to 75. Is that worth it? Or should I just continue to try and plod my way through pyramid plunder?

Blakdragon39.png

The thing is, though, is that I really don't like doing the pyramid. I'm not going to force myself to do it all the time, cause this is a game and I want to have fun. :) I just want to know if Sorcerers Garden is at all worth it? 131 doesn't seem like that many runs to me..

Blakdragon39.png

Blackjacking,

Gf.

I have tried that too. It wasn't too bad, but it was pretty boring. All I want to know is if Sorcerers Garden is worth it or not. I don't want to know the best way to get thieving exp, I already know how. I just want to know whether or not Sorcerers Garden is an option.

Blakdragon39.png

Blackjacking,

Gf.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Although pyramid plunder isn't your thing, I'd say go for it. It got me from 71 to 81 in a relatively short period of time and nothing is quite as awesome as a nice pharaohs staff if it should pop up :D. Personally I didn't like squirks, too irritating for me getting caught all the time

Cerberus700.png

F2P for now

Private is on, gimme a HYT!

Although pyramid plunder isn't your thing, I'd say go for it. It got me from 71 to 81 in a relatively short period of time and nothing is quite as awesome as a nice pharaohs staff if it should pop up :D. Personally I didn't like squirks, too irritating for me getting caught all the time

Yea lol, thats why i <3: PP...

pinguim0310.png