Aviansies or Barrows?

Gandalf14141

Which would be better cash for me? Only have 1.2m(bought 70 prayer and other things) so can't use a whip. Stats are in my siggy, also what would be a good set-up for whichever is better?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Aviansies would be better, but not by as much as the others are saying.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Not much better money, true, but the xp is far more rewarding.

40k range xp versus ~10k melee xp and ~15k mage xp. Wouldn't call it far more rewarding.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

[hide=quotes]

Not much better money, true, but the xp is far more rewarding.

[/hide]

40k range xp versus ~10k melee xp and ~15k mage xp. Wouldn't call it far more rewarding.

Considering it takes 6 minutes to get 10k melee xp at armoured zombies and 15 minutes to get 15k magic xp alching ruby rings, I'd say it's much more rewarding.

barrows ftw thats how i get my money and if u get lucky to get a dharok helm thats about 2.4m or was last time i checked verac helm is around same i remember back when guthans spear was 6.6m i found 2 of them

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

80% of the barrows items plumeted, and avis are gaurnteed $, barrows is 99.9% luck

b

The overwheming majority of the drop value, and over half of the profit, comes from the runes and bolt racks.