[TWR] RT cleaned TDMWL

Scorrtty19

HI

Today we had a full-out war vs TDMWL for the TWR. Topics:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=787851 AND http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=788966

After a shorter war vs PoR (not for twr) what we won, we prepared again for the war vs TDMWL with this rules:

- full out war

- saturday 5-4-2009, 7:45 PM GMT start

- binds + melee

- CWA classic area

- bounds b

- rings allowed

- TDMWL att.

Once we enter the area we quickly we had 2 ppl who DCed. Once time's up the startings are:

RT starting ppl: 23

TDMWL starting ppl: 20

It takes a while before TDM started to attack. They also get a DC so they attack us with 19 ppl. Our first pile almost KOed. :( while the TDM first pile starts to tank. 8-)

We had good snipers, binders and very great tankers. only a few RT ppl did tank today. We made also some KO's like our last pile. ::' A great war.

RT ending ppl: 20

TDMWL ending ppl: 0

TY for the war TDM. :)

Screens:

rtvstdmwl004.jpg

rtvstdmwl005.jpg

rtvstdmwl006.jpg

rtvstdmwl007.jpg

rtvstdmwl008.jpg

rtvstdmwl009.jpg

rtvstdmwl010.jpg

rtvstdmwl011.jpg

rtvstdmwl012.jpg

rtvstdmwl013.jpg

rtvstdmwl014.jpg

rtvstdmwl015.jpg

rtvstdmwl017.jpg

Hey can you provide a memberlist?

Mods are gonna ask in advance

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

There we go, slipped up ^

RT, you brought 4 members that weren't on your registered ML in the TWR - Lord Dieen, Megafre, Lord Gdheart, Jorissss2, which are all clearly seen in your starting picture. Clanning them got the results:

(15:00:10) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: lord dieen is in 8 clans: Rsnl eu, all 2mighty ever, Pirates Of Runescape Ever List, nutzforpc3, Team Capital, Unlimited Future Ever List, RT Trials and Retireds, Clan Endurance

(15:02:07) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: megafre is in clan: RT Trials and Retireds ( URL: http://www.runetips.nl )

(15:02:50) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: lord gdheart is in 9 clans: The Netherlands, All RDC Ever, Fearless Fighters, All Faith Ever, Shadow Elves Dutch Unit, All Trwf Ever, RT Trials and Retireds, Pro and fail tanks, Heart Unit CM List 7

(15:04:13) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: jorissss2 is in 5 clans: Faith Ending List, All RDC Ever, konijn unit, Noeps, nutzforpc2

The first 3, Lord, Mega, and Gdheart, are on RT's 'Trials and Retireds' ML, which isn't registered in the TWR - only members on this memberlist were allowed to attend and you breached that - not to mention bringing Joriss, who isn't even on either ML! All but Mega being over 120+ combat, 4 people would have made a difference as we would have outpulled you instead, you may have won but then again we may have, we can never know.. but with this, I'd like to null the war with provided proof above.. can a mod confirm if this is possible or not please?

Thanks for the fight but disappointed about this.

KovmanSaber.png

There we go, slipped up ^

RT, you brought 4 members that weren't on your registered ML in the TWR - Lord Dieen, Megafre, Lord Gdheart, Jorissss2, which are all clearly seen in your starting picture. Clanning them got the results:

(15:00:10) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: lord dieen is in 8 clans: Rsnl eu, all 2mighty ever, Pirates Of Runescape Ever List, nutzforpc3, Team Capital, Unlimited Future Ever List, RT Trials and Retireds, Clan Endurance

(15:02:07) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: megafre is in clan: RT Trials and Retireds ( URL: http://www.runetips.nl )

(15:02:50) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: lord gdheart is in 9 clans: The Netherlands, All RDC Ever, Fearless Fighters, All Faith Ever, Shadow Elves Dutch Unit, All Trwf Ever, RT Trials and Retireds, Pro and fail tanks, Heart Unit CM List 7

(15:04:13) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: jorissss2 is in 5 clans: Faith Ending List, All RDC Ever, konijn unit, Noeps, nutzforpc2

The first 3, Lord, Mega, and Gdheart, are on RT's 'Trials and Retireds' ML, which isn't registered in the TWR - only members on this memberlist were allowed to attend and you breached that - not to mention bringing Joriss, who isn't even on either ML! All but Mega being over 120+ combat, 4 people would have made a difference as we would have outpulled you instead, you may have won but then again we may have, we can never know.. but with this, I'd like to null the war with provided proof above.. can a mod confirm if this is possible or not please?

Thanks for the fight but disappointed about this.

I was just about to mention that =D> lol

Fullout = fullout so trials also oh and we joined with 2 lists. Not our fault that on the ranking only 1 list stands.

Our TWR join topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=787843

As u can see 2 lists.

TWR rule:

Clans are not restricted to only one list.

;)

Hmm.. someone told me that there was only one list that could be entered, so in which case I apologize - it still doesn't answer the question as to why you brought Joriss, who was not on your ML at the time though you just added him (we have screenies of your ML before we fought), and apparently he is an intro on your forums, so you added him to your main ml why? ;)

KovmanSaber.png

Sorry about joris. There were problems with our memberlists and we forgot added jorissss2 to the ml. Proof:

24eqg7m.png

you say you forgot to add him to your memberlists but the app was from 10/08/2008 and you just did add him ?

ok that all cool did not know you can have more then 1 member list on tipit so we would like to update ares and add this ones to are list with the one we have and have a war with you again :P

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tdmfa

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=monkeigh

XD! \'

Ex-Tdm Warlord

Steve, that's enough, the memberlist confusion was settled, though I'm still not convinced about Joris :P But that's only one more person. Thanks for the war, you did well RT. Sorry about the confusion, thanks for settling.

KovmanSaber.png

Steve, that's enough, the memberlist confusion was settled, though I'm still not convinced about Joris :P But that's only one more person. Thanks for the war, you did well RT. Sorry about the confusion, thanks for settling.
I am the hc here and i will say when it is enough and i do want a war with the other list if they can do it we can too

I am the hc here and i will say when it is enough and i do want a war with the other list if they can do it we can too

No we can't.. we signed up with our warring list, not our full list.

KovmanSaber.png