siggy request plz.

timmyx50

well, im not sure where to request this so i made a topic.

if anyone can take this picture http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/popup.html?screenshots/Knothole/Knight_Hobbe_Slayer_900.jpg and give it a green tint, replace the red eyes with a dark green, and make the sky a nightish green with stars, i would really appreciate it.

i will credit you.

as for size, if i could get it about the size the tip.it sigs (dont know size, soz) and show the knights upperbody and head. also, if you could add "Timmyx50" in a lower corner, i would like that very much.

now i have to get off line, but in the morning (about 12ish hours) i'll get back on to check on the comment.

kay thx bai!

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I'm quite busy at the moment, but it no one makes this for you, I will :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The image you provided is a copyrighted image from the game developers website, so I won't do it :roll: Heads up to anyone else too.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The image you provided is a copyrighted image from the game developers website, so I won't do it :roll: Heads up to anyone else too.

It's a screenshot... how is it copyrighted?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The main web address for the screenshot is Lionhead, the developers of Fable. It might of been offered as a wallpaper, but you shouldn't go around assuming every picture is a stock :roll:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The main web address for the screenshot is Lionhead, the developers of Fable. It might of been offered as a wallpaper, but you shouldn't go around assuming every picture is a stock :roll:

And Bungie don't give them out either but people still use them. :roll:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

im back, thx for the feedback. :thumbup:

but i thought that as long as you change a picture by 25% it doesn't matter if it's copyrighted. atleast that's what my drawing and sketch teacher said, because we did a project were i took a picture out of magazine and changed it by use of media, and the design, then claimed it as my own. hell it's even being used in our schools art fair.

but if it's going to get me in trouble then is there any way i can change it to get a siggy like it?

timmyx50sig1.png

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

I'm pretty sure you can use it as long as you do not claim that you made the image, and that there is no financial gain on it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I thought the owner could still claim? Not that they usually do, but it depends how protected the picture is. Better off not even going there - just in case. :P

timmyx50sig1.png

[img=http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4739/timmyx50sig1.png]

OMG love it, thx so much! \' Love the swirl you did around the knight <3: . THX so much! :thumbsup:

timmyx50sig1.png