help with noting??

soulfires

sorry, but no. They are saying, after a full invent, run back up to the bank, deposit, then withdraw all in note form. Then repeat. It is quite simple once you start doing it.

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

If your talking about the antidragon breath shields, they mean that you talk to the duke to get the shield, drop it, talk to him again to get another, and keep doing that till you have 28 and pick them all up. Then go upstairs to the bank, note them, and take them back to the duke where you drop the noted shields and then talk to him again to get more, and just repeat this process.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

There is no way to note item other than random event, bank, and G.E. I believe that it means you should note them in your bank and then keep going. Though, I don't know why you just don't leave them in the bank when you note them there.

There is no way to note item other than random event, bank, and G.E. I believe that it means you should note them in your bank and then keep going. Though, I don't know why you just don't leave them in the bank when you note them there.

The duke will only give you one shield, and if he notices you have one or more in your bank, he won't give you another.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

The only way to note is via a bank, there is a bank upstairs where the Duke is.

Lies

I think its one of the bozo brothers random events That note your items if you ignore him for too long

If you want to get technical, then you can note with the G.E. also, so why don't we just say that the only practical way of noting things is through the bank.