HAPPY EASTER!

mister_moocky

I'll admit the picture made me laugh a little.

Edit: Wtf? How the hell did he say the same thing as me?

Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government.

Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ. :lol:

I spent the last two days cleaning my house because my mother is coming for dinner tonight. Yes, my house was that much of a mess. I'm a single guy who lives alone. Martha Stewart I ain't.

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone!

you so stole that from me.

Happy day of ?ostre! The Spring Equinox has passed! May the god of sun be favourable to us this year. Let us celebrate with pagan symbols of fertility such as eggs.

Oh, and Jesus appearently resurrected. Good for him.

Yeah, it's an absurdly pagan Christian holiday, but at least we get to feed tourists [cabbage] for one day. \'Psst, don't tell anybody that I told you what "mämmi" really is.

Rofl. Mämmi is probably the worst traditional food in the universe even if mixed with milk. Ranks up there with scottish sheep brains and tiger testicles... Had a taste of mämmi as a kid, wont have another one. Mostly old people prefer it these days.

I'll admit the picture made me laugh a little.

Edit: Wtf? How the hell did he say the same thing as me?

Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government.

Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ. :lol:

I spent the last two days cleaning my house because my mother is coming for dinner tonight. Yes, my house was that much of a mess. I'm a single guy who lives alone. Martha Stewart I ain't.

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone!

you so stole that from me.

Which part? I thought the only thing I took from another post was "Zombie Jesus Day".

I apologize if I unknowingly stole something from you.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

For Easter, I went hiking with a large group of people to a mountaintop where we could see the entire valley and most of the city. It is a beautiful view, and would be a whole lot better without all the buildings.